Since When Did Red Foam Pros Go For So Much?????

wassup niketalk i saw a pair on ebay for 2400 with plenty bids on it. This is really serious or a joke?

eek.gif

I remember when these were $99.99 and still wouldnt move.

All I can think is the seller has a bunch of bogus accounts he uses to up the bids on his items.

I know its hard to find a DS pair of these nowadays, but spending 2-3k is straight CRAZY for a 10 year old GR shoe. Ive seen NDS pairs if these sell for as low as $200 in the past year, no way are these actually selling for that much.  Its like someone spending $250,000.00 on a 2002 Chevrolet Impala base model because it has zero mileage.

I just don't see it happening. He has to be faking the bids or possibly the whole auction. It might be a scheme he is using to attract more attention to his other auctions. I just cant believe for one second that anyone would possibly pay that much for those monstrosities, especially with the Red Foam One release so close.

eek.gif
I did NOT expect to see math that damn high when I clicked on this thread.

Even though everybody and their moms is on Foams right now... something ain't right here...

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the reaction from NT more than likely this was a fake auction but anything is possible i guess 
grin.gif

Now Dr doom's and Red pro's going for $500 & up is crazy high imo since they was easy to get but i do understand supply and demand and all that

Just a couple of years ago you still could have gotten a pair for around retail

I bought a pair 2 years ago for like $280. The prices now are ridiculous.

Also came up last year on blue pros for $240 and I see them everywhere for $450 at the least.

Copped anthracite one's last year for $180 and they're $700 on that Flight Club 
laugh.gif

Shh is cray for these foams.

Originally Posted by IJUMPMAN

That's crazy. Shill bidding to the max, no doubt about it.

AGREED!

all this foam hype makes me laugh. those things use to sit on shelves and even hit sale racks at times. now all the sudden everybody is a "foamhead"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

eek.gif

I remember when these were $99.99 and still wouldnt move.

All I can think is the seller has a bunch of bogus accounts he uses to up the bids on his items.
I agree totally. I'm aware of the exact auction tbh being it was a sz 13,correct? He posted them once and tried to get too greedy. May he rot in a very hot place.
wink.gif

the red foams are hard but i would never pay that much for them. i just got my first pair of foams a few weeks ago pearl pros almost ds and i paid $100 for them

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i should have kept all my foams from the early 2000's deadstock at these prices

Who are you telling, I had every single foam pro, excluding the brown pros, prior to 2007 on deck. Sold most of them in 08 for crackhead prices by today's standards. My student loans would be paid in full if I held on to them today.

Back
Top Bottom