Single Women Outpacing Men In Home Ownership

This just makes sense. The biggest barrier to homeownership is the down payment. The only way to get the down payment is to budget and save.

Regardless of which gender is having more career success, it is socially acceptable for women to both receive handouts and keep money for themselves. A father is more likely to coddle his daughter into adulthood. Paying bills. Getting them on their feet. Allowing them to stay in the home rather than be put in risky scenarios with roommates. A young man who wants to date women is shunned if he lives at home and sometimes even with roommates, shunned if he isn’t well dressed and groomed, shunned for driving a bucket, shunned if he goes Dutch on dates. So young men end up blowing their money to socialize during years that women are being treated like princesses.

That sounds like a personal problem

Any man going broke to keep a woman happy is a SUCKER

This just makes sense. The biggest barrier to homeownership is the down payment. The only way to get the down payment is to budget and save.

Regardless of which gender is having more career success, it is socially acceptable for women to both receive handouts and keep money for themselves. A father is more likely to coddle his daughter into adulthood. Paying bills. Getting them on their feet. Allowing them to stay in the home rather than be put in risky scenarios with roommates. A young man who wants to date women is shunned if he lives at home and sometimes even with roommates, shunned if he isn’t well dressed and groomed, shunned for driving a bucket, shunned if he goes Dutch on dates. So young men end up blowing their money to socialize during years that women are being treated like princesses.

Look at you giving a well thought out response instead of just parroting "Tate fans are gonna be mad"

This thread is going to get messy
1675346122698.gif

Makes sense,

our economy I think is tilted towards what women generally excel at
Women I assume will eventually outpace men in median income.

and there is going to be tons more unhappiness and gender wars until our socitey recalibrates.

I wish you all good fortune in the wars to come :lol:

This metric by itself isn't bad at all. But within the context of the US macro economy it is.

The macroeconomy destroyed a lot of men's earning potential, especially non college educated men.

At the same time industries women traditionally go into have become better paying.

Plus, seems like women generally are taking more economics risks, which on a macro level you would see rewards from.

The solution is policy that benefits everyone, but will have the unique benefit of helping men in the areas they get pinched. Jobs programs, infrastructure spending, boosting blue collar jobs.

However, this probably won't happen. Bitter men will argue that men are under attack and that this is another example of that. They will blame feminist, liberals, and others for destroying the character of young men. Instead of saying it is cool women got a again, they will complain and say that things are going to hell because someone don't know how to fall back and let men lead. Women are not gonna like this, and the online culture wars will rage on.

Put really, this situation is just more evidence we need jobs programs and making housing cheaper

Last edited:
Makes sense,

our economy I think is tilted towards what women generally excel at
Women I assume will eventually outpace men in median income.

and there is going to be tons more unhappiness and gender wars until our socitey recalibrates.

I wish you all good fortune in the wars to come :lol:
The problem is that too many people see these problems at a zero sum issue. When in fact it isn't. America let life get too hard for non college educated men's. Women, generally, are not responsible for that.

America needs jobs and pro housing programs. There are other programs but these would be the best first step.

Dudes would be better off listening to Joe Biden than Andrew Tate on ways society can help men.

The problem is that too many people see these problems at a zero sum issue. When in fact it isn't. America let life get too hard for non college educated men's. Women, generally, are not responsible for that.

America needs jobs and pro housing programs. There are other programs but these would be the best first step.

Dudes would be better off listening to Joe Biden than Andrew Tate on ways society can help men.

oh I agree, i'm not blaming anyone
im just saying given the massive upheaval of the previous social order going from patrachiay to a more female dominated socitey.

there is naturally going to be frustrations and recriminations from both men and women as socitey adjusts.

I totally understand the appeal of people like Andrew Tate,
and seems totally predictable given the level of change we've gone through as a socitey.

The number one thing I try to impart to young men is frustration and anger at stuff like this is a waste of time and energy.
regardless of how legitimate your frustrations maybe be

if you wanna have a good laugh at some Kevin Samuels or Andrew Tate or whoever content, fine.
but you can't let it consume your mind.

Being a man in socitey is more complicated than it was in the past, but it's not quantum physics.
it's a totally beatable game.

im just saying given the massive upheaval of the previous social order going from patrachiay to a more female dominated socitey.

there is naturally going to be frustrations and recriminations from both men and women as socitey adjusts.

and seems totally predictable given the level of change we've gone through as a socitey.
I completely agree

I mean young men have a right to be angry and the economic conditions they face. They are getting squeezed in a uniquely bad way. But a lot of them are getting resentful at the wrong people.

All this red pill stuff is a waste of time that will only make you unhappier.

The jobs are there. Especially the manual labor/construction and engineering jobs.

America should’ve never took trades out of schools.

Not to mention people have realized that with inflation, and low compensation not adding up, they’ve chosen to leave the work force altogether. People are tired of being overworked and not compensated.

Imagine work all those long hours and barely breaking even. Can’t even afford a
home or apartment but yeah, let’s work hard anyway. People are fed up.

No. Insecure men have tried to control the US female population for centuries. It was all a matter of control.

“I’m paying all the bills, I’m doing everything in order for you to never have to work or look at other men”

That was always the problem.

I’m glad women are liberated from the housewife mindset. It’s the best thing possible for our society.

The jobs are there. Especially the manual labor/construction and engineering jobs.

America should’ve never took trades out of schools.

Not to mention people have realized that with inflation, and low compensation not adding up, they’ve chosen to leave the work force altogether. People are tired of being overworked and not compensated.

Imagine work all those long hours and barely breaking even. Can’t even afford a
home or apartment but yeah, let’s work hard anyway. People are fed up.
You're right. I should have specified, well paying jobs

The days of get a regular ole blue collar jobs and make a decent living by working your way up is becoming more scare, and have already vanished in many areas.

Wage growth has not keep up with inflation, especially in key areas. With the changing dynamics of the macroeconomy, men relatively caught more of it.

Then that causes misplaced anger to run wild

You're right. I should have specified, well paying jobs

The days of get a regular ole blue collar jobs and make a decent living by working your way up is becoming more scare, and have already vanished in many areas.

Wage growth has not keep up with inflation, especially in key areas. With the changing dynamics of the macroeconomy, men relatively caught more of it.

Then that causes misplaced anger to run wild

Exactly. And they’ve basically eliminated the middle class. Look how we treat teachers in this country. Look how kids abuse their teachers.

People in service jobs are not paid well enough, to deal with the patrons and kids of America. It’s just embarrassing.

Teachers literally mentor and train the next generation, and they get treated like garbage and are underpaid. I thank God that I had great teachers. I cherished my teacher.

America has been underpaying it’s working class for decades and it’s finally catching up. People barely have basic work skills nowadays.

We are becoming South America. Really wealthy, or really poor.

Modern-day feminism has caused a huge amount of misplaced anger to run wild as well.

No clean hands in a dirty game.

Divide and conquer.

Blacks vs Whites, Citizens vs Immigrants, Women vs Men, Heterosexual vs Homosexual, etc...

Meanwhile the rich & powerful keep on getting richer and more powerful.

The rest of us just doing our best to stay out of the way and mind our own business.

Still trying to figure out why I need to know which gender is buying more houses...

That data (be it true or not) literally has 0 impact on my life. :lol:

No. Insecure men have tried to control the US female population for centuries. It was all a matter of control.

“I’m paying all the bills, I’m doing everything in order for you to never have to work or look at other men”

That was always the problem.

I’m glad women are liberated from the housewife mindset. It’s the best thing possible for our society.

sure but replacing a patriarchy with a matriarchy prob isn't great either.

We need a more fair and just socitey that can allow both men and women to flourish.

We really need a positive progressive vision of masculinity
that acknowledges the differences between men and women.

Feminist and some progressives are naturally really hostile to this idea,
because they assume acknowledging differences means appealing to nature to enforce male domination.

When I hear progressives try to do this their advice seems to be, "become women"
that will never ever ever ever be attractive to young men.

If you don't provide a role model,
Andrew Tate will.

That because women do thing entirely because society says so or because society says its makes them an adult. Personally, I don’t see a purpose of owning a house for 1 person to live in. Especially with interest rates where their at now.

That because women do thing entirely because society says so or because society says its makes them an adult. Personally, I don’t see a purpose of owning a house for 1 person to live in. Especially with interest rates where their at now.

I actually agree with this and it's why I haven't bought a "house" yet (I have a condo so I am not sure if that counts in this conversation) but getting an entire house as a single male with no kids doesn't seem like a winning proposition. Granted, my situation is a bit unique in that I can easily flip my condo for a house but for a number of reasons it seems to make more sense to wait until I settle down and get married.

Even under different circumstances, I could see why someone would make a similar decisions. Then factor in the interest rates you mentioned :sick:

Not all of these kids get their regressive and repugnant ideas from Andrew Tates. They get them from their dads who "back in his day" things didn't used to be that way. Make that doubly so if it's some disgruntled ex husband/boyfriend paying child support.

Simply being a decent human being shouldn't be complicated or hard advice to follow though when it comes to relationships, so I have little to no sympathy for any Top G types out there.

Can someone give me cliffs on this "Top G"/"Bottom G" stuff? I have seen several references to it in this thread and have no idea what it means :lol:

Back
Top Bottom