Sitting beside each other at a restaurant..

cap1229 wrote:
[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]I'm gonna be honest sitting next to someone eating is intimate in itself because you have to make the extra effort to position your body[/color] but hand holding is completely different. Thats touching in its most basic form. Someone leads, someone follows or you guys are walking together.

ambdoo.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i like to play with a guys head/hair so sometimes i'll ask him to sit next to me so i can rub that spot where his hair meets his neck
devil.gif

i love that spot lol

wait now we're against holding hands too?
laugh.gif
You, my fine lady, know the keys to a mans weak spot. 
I swear a girl can do that to me and 5 minutes later I'll be ready to knock out. It feels so good and comfortable that I get TOO relaxed 
laugh.gif

Nice.... Soooo wanna have dinner or something?
Wait, my dude did you just ask me out on a date? 

Originally Posted by ireminisce

cap1229 wrote:
[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]I'm gonna be honest sitting next to someone eating is intimate in itself because you have to make the extra effort to position your body[/color] but hand holding is completely different. Thats touching in its most basic form. Someone leads, someone follows or you guys are walking together.

ambdoo.gif

Confused as hell

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the gif. Perfect execution. I don't know man I think ima get off now. I've been sipping. I don't even know what I said.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

cap1229 wrote:

ambdoo.gif

Confused as hell
I thought it made sense. It's all those little things you gotta adjust when you're in a situation like that. You gotta be in sync and work in unison.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

ambdoo.gif

Confused as hell
I thought it made sense. It's all those little things you gotta adjust when you're in a situation like that. You gotta be in sync and work in unison.
you gotta work for your food, though?
laugh.gif

even dude that wrote it out doesn't even understand it.

I bet DC is a light skinned _ named Thaddius or somethin... Real respectable dude, safe black guy. 
laugh.gif
Prolly tricks on females heavy, but efficiently, like with PF Changs coupons & Gucci online promo codes. His NT personality is like the devil over the left shoulder. Comes on her to vent but in reality son like dude on Mo' Money that was trickin on Stacy Dash 
laugh.gif
AHMBER! AHMBER!

roll.gif

No shade my dude youdabes im just shmacked

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I can get with a lot of stuff you say but you'd definately be holding my hand!
laugh.gif

Stop being so soft man. 
glasses.gif

Nah I'm not budging on this. And it get to play wih your hair/neck in public. We don't have to put our relationship status on NT or Facebook tho.
smile.gif

It is funny people on here probably don't know what to think. 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

I bet DC is a light skinned _ named Thaddius or somethin... Real respectable dude, safe black guy. 
laugh.gif
 Prolly tricks on females heavy, but efficiently, like with PF Changs coupons & Gucci online promo codes. His NT personality is like the devil over the left shoulder. Comes on her to vent but in reality son like dude on Mo' Money that was trickin on Stacy Dash 
laugh.gif
 AHMBER! AHMBER!

roll.gif

No shade my dude youdabes im just shmacked 
Yea that is me. 
laugh.gif

whats wrong with holding your lady's hand???....that should be effortless yet very intimate

sitting besides someone while eating and still able to maintain good eye contact while conversing, that !**! takes work, i ALWAYS sit diagonally across.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

You, my fine lady, know the keys to a mans weak spot. 
I swear a girl can do that to me and 5 minutes later I'll be ready to knock out. It feels so good and comfortable that I get TOO relaxed 
laugh.gif

Nice.... Soooo wanna have dinner or something?
Wait, my dude did you just ask me out on a date? 

embarassed.gif
*simp mode engaged* Yes.

Troll mode ENGAGED.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

whats wrong with holding your lady's hand???....that should be effortless yet very intimate

sitting besides someone while eating and still able to maintain good eye contact while conversing, that !**! takes work, i ALWAYS sit diagonally across.

Yea I actually sit diagonally to account for plates/cups sitting in front of each person.
Who are you to say what should be effortless? If I said holding hands isn't natural to me how can you say it should be. I never said it was wrong (3rd time). 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Confused as hell
you gotta work for your food, though?
laugh.gif

even dude the chick that wrote it out doesn't even understand it.

People nitpicking about holding hands...sheesh.

I hold hands with my girl because I like it. I don't do it for attention, heck, I could care less what people think.

I kiss my girl in public cuz sometimes I want a damn kiss from her soft luscious lips...is there a problem?

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Against this totally. Also against a female sitting in the middle of a single cab truck when the passenger seat is open.

Why? Girlfriend got cooties or something? Some couples just like to be close to each other.
No need for all that when there is an empty seat 15 inches away.

Against this totally. Also against a female sitting in the middle of a single cab truck when the passenger seat is open.

Why? Girlfriend got cooties or something? Some couples just like to be close to each other.

folks don't even want their lady close...yall are off the hook
roll.gif

folks don't even want their lady close...yall are off the hook
roll.gif
You have to be so close to your lady that you cant drive 20 minutes without her sitting directly next to you?

I have no problem with holding hands, or other things mentioned in here, but I am against sitting on the same side of the booth and having a girl sit "%*!@#" in a car when its unnecessary.

Uhm I like to sit next to a girl Im dating. Only if she's comfortable with it.

Not on some scrunched up shoulder to shoulder, but far enough that you're comfortable and have elbow room. The best ones are the corner seats that go around, then yall can really chill.

When I sit across from her, I feel like it's an interview

When I set next to her I feel like we're friends.

Matter of fact I always do this when I'm dating. Trust it works, yall will bond quicker and get intimate easier.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

What about hand holding is unnatural to you, SRS question.
Simple, I have to think about it. It isn't an involuntary action for me. So it makes it unnatural. It isn't something I ever desire to do. 

Back
Top Bottom