skinny jeans appreciation vol. i love a woman in skinny jeans

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Skinny jeans w/ heels
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Skinny jeans can make thighs look big if they're a light wash
I hate that. It's a trap. It's like dudes stuffing their package or women stuffing their bras. It's unnecessary and deceiving and Ihate it.

Yes, I've been got before with a chick that I THOUGHT had thick thighs.
mad.gif

Even though skinny jeans are meant for thin/skinny girls, I think curvy girls can look good in them. But, I do think curvy girls look better in straight,wideleg, or flare jeans. But, whatever, I still wear skinny jeans and I am pretty hippy and thick in the thighs. I am very petite and they probably make me lookvery stumpy.

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

it depends. When a girl is computer screen flat its just

But if she has a bit of weight then its alright with me. Even if she isn't buffie in the back it looks good. Case in point

Especially when there is some wear in jeans, combs, stacks w.e. But that last part is just me I guess
looks corny on her imo

maybe it's the shoes..
no eggy, its the fact that she's covering her crotch wit her shirt so we can't see the detail of her kitty in the skinny jeans.
laugh.gif
smh. rly hizzo?
indifferent.gif

grin.gif

eggy we all know your girl wears baggy jeans so your opinion doesn't count
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

man i appreciate it in any size... with some flats. o man. one of the reasons why i go to school lol

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Even though skinny jeans are meant for thin/skinny girls, I think curvy girls can look good in them. But, I do think curvy girls look better in straight,wide leg, or flare jeans. But, whatever, I still wear skinny jeans and I am pretty hippy and thick in the thighs. I am very petite and they probably make me look very stumpy.

Aw hell nah, we need some visual evidence of this ASAP!!

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Even though skinny jeans are meant for thin/skinny girls, I think curvy girls can look good in them. But, I do think curvy girls look better in straight,wide leg, or flare jeans. But, whatever, I still wear skinny jeans and I am pretty hippy and thick in the thighs. I am very petite and they probably make me look very stumpy.
Aw hell nah, we need some visual evidence of this ASAP!!
cosign... had me curious too..
grin.gif

Hazel you in Ottawa right?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

I agree with you though, when skinny jeans first started becoming popular I remember tryin' 'em on and I thought it looked mad awkward when you havethighs/hips
grin.gif
laugh.gif
I wasn't as thick then either but I guess now I'm just used to the @%!*.

I got them exclusive Weekend Girl pics! Skinny jeans and the LE SE QS paint on joints too. Place your bids!

i got a girl like that in my class
shes blonde, wears mostly skinny jeans and she has a nice #*% body so she looks really good in them
pimp.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Hazel you in Ottawa right?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

I agree with you though, when skinny jeans first started becoming popular I remember tryin' 'em on and I thought it looked mad awkward when you have thighs/hips
grin.gif
laugh.gif
I wasn't as thick then either but I guess now I'm just used to the @%!*.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom