skyfire brings FLASH VIDEOS to android phones!...vol hey steve jobs, stop suckin!

Originally Posted by j671

just downloaded..taking long as hell to load pages. I swear tmobile down south stays taking L's.no 3g ,only edge,atleast in mississippi that is...
Im in NY and the pages were taking long to load also... But this is pretty cool... I completely forgot about skyfire

Originally Posted by oillusiveo

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by oillusiveo

just DLed on my Incredible.  Hulu.com is not working yet.  but i went to fox.com and vids worked fine.  pretty sweet.

how's that 8 megapixel camera....
the 8mp cam is pretty sweet.  heres one i took today.
16a151ee685f5264088a844ed7990bfeb016152.jpg

And i thought i was doing it wit 5 megapixels.... doin it, thought i was
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Android is def taking over. I have a moto droid and this skyfire browser is smooth. They swype keyboard alone makes this phone dope. I cant go back to a regular keyboard now that I've used swype on my droid. Once flash 10.1 comes to android people will flock to this os

The hd2 has had android flashed to it already. I don't know how smooth it is but I'm sure its buggy. I think the devs at xda did it

got this, fennec (firefox mobile), opera, dolphin and the default browser.

i love android

Originally Posted by tecca nena

hope its better than its wm counterpart which lags, crashes and is impossible to push buttons

Really, I've never had a problem with it. But as of late I've been using Opera Mini more.

Cwrite-have you tried xscope? I use for downloading files and videos from youtube. It's zooming is nice compared to other browsers

Originally Posted by aestrada

Cwrite-have you tried xscope? I use for downloading files and videos from youtube. It's zooming is nice compared to other browsers

nope, haven't tried it but i noticed a lot of people always suggesting it whenever a browser pops up on android. it's a pay app isn't it? haven't payed for an app yet
laugh.gif
anyway, dolphin lets me download youtube videos also.

xscope worth the price?

Theres a xscope lite that's free. I think its worth it being free haha. I don't have any paid apps...yet, I want to buy beautiful widgets but tangent convinced myself yet and I highly recommend the swype keyboard to everyone with an android device

Theres a xscope lite that's free. I think its worth it being free haha. I don't have any paid apps...yet, I want to buy beautiful widgets but tangent convinced myself yet and I highly recommend the swype keyboard to everyone with an android device

i have a droid so i rarely use my software keyboard. but i'll keep that in mind when i get the Evo 4G.

actually, i lied. i bought beautiful widgets because of the HTC sense ui clock.. but since im getting the evo and it has sense, i dont think i'll be using it anymore.

This is not important skyfire has been out for years i had flash on wm phones for years. Not gonna be of importance until adobe officially implements it into browsers or the other format just flat out wins the battle

I have a droid also but I never use the hard keyboard, it gives my thumbs cramps for some reason haha. The evo 4g looks like a beast spec wise. I'm dedicated to verizon and my city wont get sprints wimax so id rather just stick to vzw. I haven't got the incredible yet because I'm not sure I'll like the sense ui but I'm down to try it out.

Back
Top Bottom