SLAMDUNKSPACE, AIR RANDY, JAY - WHATS THE DEAL WHEN IT COMES TO JORDANS???

great post Rockdeep. Glad someone knows the situation. Its ironic that those Vs with lime green (the ones inspired by that Euro Basketball Tourney, QUAI 54) have Air Randy as the tag. So Air Randy is like Lu and not Screech, meaning his stuff is all variant OR is he like Screech, where he (Randy) is a partner with someone and got dragged through the mud and had his reputation tainted?

Basically is ALL of Randy's stuff a variant or is SOME actually legit?

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

$180-$!$
How do you know if these are the ones coming out next year or the ones that recently came out in 2009?!?! are there any big difference's cuz they appear to look the same from this.

Fam u definitely may wanna double check those TB3s. Not that I'm 100% sure they are fake or nothing because they look great. But if my memory serves me correct the 2011 TB3 has red behind the tounge not blue. Granted the 09s had blue behind the tounge but if he is claiming those are 2011s then something is a lil fishy

Nah he good, i just checked, 2011's got blue on em too....
http://sneakernews.com/20...ue-blue-2011-new-images/

yo mjfanatics 180? what's the site?

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

$180-$!$
How do you know if these are the ones coming out next year or the ones that recently came out in 2009?!?! are there any big difference's cuz they appear to look the same from this.

Fam u definitely may wanna double check those TB3s. Not that I'm 100% sure they are fake or nothing because they look great. But if my memory serves me correct the 2011 TB3 has red behind the tounge not blue. Granted the 09s had blue behind the tounge but if he is claiming those are 2011s then something is a lil fishy

Nah he good, i just checked, 2011's got blue on em too....
http://sneakernews.com/20...ue-blue-2011-new-images/

yo mjfanatics 180? what's the site?

I don't fool with these early releases since I learned my lesson in 07 messing with 160jordansdeep and Marqueesole. Bum dudes charging $30 to ship C-grade shoes from NYC.

I don't fool with these early releases since I learned my lesson in 07 messing with 160jordansdeep and Marqueesole. Bum dudes charging $30 to ship C-grade shoes from NYC.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

DRO- I wouldn't use a blanket statement saying EVERY Asia Online Retailer uses Counterparts working in Factories. I can only say via research I've done and personally interacted with folks that this is a practice.

Some could very well use the same practice as retailers in the states who dont have Nike accounts and get "excess" pairs to move in order to keep their account. Its a common practice that a mom and pop retailer or boutique will over order on clothes and footwear in order to have someone else offload the product which looks good to the Nike Rep.

However its common sense that Nike doesn't start drop shipping to accounts that many months in advance.

ShoeKing... people buying early releases will never stop. Heck..I have a Nike hook up and I still get the urge to buy kicks early from certain online retailers for more than retail AND I know how much they cost Nike to make lol. Im still a shoehead at heart and still get excited for certain releases.

YOU are the man thanks so much for all the clarification on all this i know so many of us have wondered how this all worked. As you can see from all the previous statements made on the subject.But i dont want to kiss your %!$ too much,so thanks for breaking it down again man

Originally Posted by RockDeep

DRO- I wouldn't use a blanket statement saying EVERY Asia Online Retailer uses Counterparts working in Factories. I can only say via research I've done and personally interacted with folks that this is a practice.

Some could very well use the same practice as retailers in the states who dont have Nike accounts and get "excess" pairs to move in order to keep their account. Its a common practice that a mom and pop retailer or boutique will over order on clothes and footwear in order to have someone else offload the product which looks good to the Nike Rep.

However its common sense that Nike doesn't start drop shipping to accounts that many months in advance.

ShoeKing... people buying early releases will never stop. Heck..I have a Nike hook up and I still get the urge to buy kicks early from certain online retailers for more than retail AND I know how much they cost Nike to make lol. Im still a shoehead at heart and still get excited for certain releases.

YOU are the man thanks so much for all the clarification on all this i know so many of us have wondered how this all worked. As you can see from all the previous statements made on the subject.But i dont want to kiss your %!$ too much,so thanks for breaking it down again man

People gonna be all over this seller for concord 11s in Sept/Oct regardless of the quality. This thread has a hidden agenda, move on with the witch hunt.

People gonna be all over this seller for concord 11s in Sept/Oct regardless of the quality. This thread has a hidden agenda, move on with the witch hunt.

anyone know exactly what these dudes pay for their shoes? i tried negotiating with Jay before and barely down on price and he said his profit is very very low which if course i dont believe for a second.

anyone know exactly what these dudes pay for their shoes? i tried negotiating with Jay before and barely down on price and he said his profit is very very low which if course i dont believe for a second.

How profitable are these sites anyways I would assume they have very little expenses except maybe storage and website upkeep. But with the customers paying for shipping I would think the expense would be extremely low compared to a retail location.

I mean how much does a mom and pop store make anyways off the shoes, cause I'm thinking the profit would be pretty low seeing as how they have to order other shoes from Nike/JB in order to get the exclusives as well as clothing.

How profitable are these sites anyways I would assume they have very little expenses except maybe storage and website upkeep. But with the customers paying for shipping I would think the expense would be extremely low compared to a retail location.

I mean how much does a mom and pop store make anyways off the shoes, cause I'm thinking the profit would be pretty low seeing as how they have to order other shoes from Nike/JB in order to get the exclusives as well as clothing.

Man gravediggin and shameless plugage all in one, wowzers! !!!!!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom