SLAMDUNKSPACE, AIR RANDY, JAY - WHATS THE DEAL WHEN IT COMES TO JORDANS???

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by Liu Kang 23

VMVinc has a restock of spacejams also... I was wandering the same?? Anyone know if that site is legit?? its overseas i believe
Because they are not coming from Nike........

My local Sheikhs did a remodel and how a re grand opening a couple months back. They had SJs for the grand re opening, so maybe they're pairs still be held up at Nike somewhere?

Sheikhs and other mom and pop chains hold back quantity when they receive their initial shipment for grand opening events to get more customers in their stores. This is to create hype for their new location and spread word that they have opened another brick and mortar.  How do I know this? I have a close friend in the retail industry that does the same. Trust me Nike does not have pairs being "held up" for probably the most desired shoe that they have ever made.

VMVinc has a restock of spacejams also... I was wandering the same?? Anyone know if that site is legit?? its overseas i believe

My local Sheikhs did a remodel and how a re grand opening a couple months back. They had SJs for the grand re opening, so maybe they're pairs still be held up at Nike somewhere?

Sheikhs and other mom and pop chains hold back quantity when they receive their initial shipment for grand opening events to get more customers in their stores. This is to create hype for their new location and spread word that they have opened another brick and mortar.  How do I know this? I have a close friend in the retail industry that does the same. Trust me Nike does not have pairs being "held up" for probably the most desired shoe that they have ever made.

so not coming from Nike. then from where? the sweat shop factories back door?

i want to get pairs early but paying more than retail for a bgrade or possibly "super fake" would suck in my opinion. i work hard for my money!

im too old to care about getting shoes early, just the thought of not having to get out of bed on the day of release would be a good feeling especially with the releases around the holidays.

so not coming from Nike. then from where? the sweat shop factories back door?

i want to get pairs early but paying more than retail for a bgrade or possibly "super fake" would suck in my opinion. i work hard for my money!

im too old to care about getting shoes early, just the thought of not having to get out of bed on the day of release would be a good feeling especially with the releases around the holidays.

Gotta say the colors on their Bordeaux 7's look a bit off. Look at the tongues, the colors aren't exactly as the ones I've got from a retail store.

Gotta say the colors on their Bordeaux 7's look a bit off. Look at the tongues, the colors aren't exactly as the ones I've got from a retail store.

Originally Posted by thefreshveggies

You know the color blocking on the tongue is not the same for every pair right?

Oh, no I wasn't aware.  I was just comparing mine to the ones online.  Thank you 

Oh, no I wasn't aware.  I was just comparing mine to the ones online.  Thank you 

laugh.gif
at some people in here thinking the SJs are fake

you really think they went and made some new space jams? go buy a pair the soles are gonna be yellowed. if they were made recently wouldnt they be clear? thats right..

laugh.gif
at some people in here thinking the SJs are fake

you really think they went and made some new space jams? go buy a pair the soles are gonna be yellowed. if they were made recently wouldnt they be clear? thats right..

and dont 4get that ndc had a restock of the jordan 20 recently an that color way came out 7 to 8 years ago ...it just popped up on the site no talk about it even being retroed in that color ...so its possible for shoes to be out there laying around

and dont 4get that ndc had a restock of the jordan 20 recently an that color way came out 7 to 8 years ago ...it just popped up on the site no talk about it even being retroed in that color ...so its possible for shoes to be out there laying around

Originally Posted by datboimall

i don't think they ever shipped out any orders. i thought they ended up being a website error and everyone that placed an order got a refund.

Originally Posted by datboimall

i don't think they ever shipped out any orders. i thought they ended up being a website error and everyone that placed an order got a refund.

that was an error/mistake. they had none and someone accidentally put them up

that was an error/mistake. they had none and someone accidentally put them up

Originally Posted by Emoney246

how can slamdunkspace get a RESTOCK of spacejams almost 2 years after the release?

how can slamdunkspace get a RESTOCK of spacejams almost 2 years after the release?

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

still don't understand how people continue to purchase from these sites.
QFT!
You are paying more for a shoe that is even poorer quality than the RD version.

It doesn't matter to me how early I get my shoes. I just want the best version of that product that I can get that year for retail or less.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

still don't understand how people continue to purchase from these sites.
QFT!
You are paying more for a shoe that is even poorer quality than the RD version.

It doesn't matter to me how early I get my shoes. I just want the best version of that product that I can get that year for retail or less.

i'm wondering about that too... but solefly in miami just a few weeks ago got another shipment of cool grey 11's same time they released the ray allen 13's.... 
wish we could find out but the people that know will most likely never tell

i'm wondering about that too... but solefly in miami just a few weeks ago got another shipment of cool grey 11's same time they released the ray allen 13's.... 
wish we could find out but the people that know will most likely never tell

Back
Top Bottom