SLAMDUNKSPACE, AIR RANDY, JAY - WHATS THE DEAL WHEN IT COMES TO JORDANS???

@Kicks I get what you are saying, but look. How can they reproduce same materials, for example the Powder IX's I got from Air Randy. The leather is exactly the same, the color of blue is exact, only difference was the obvious defect and the size tag (older nike tag without the black bar) when compaired to my pair from Footlocker. If all they had was knowledge and skill, colorcodes still would not match, the look of the leather would be different. Not only that, the production numbers on the size tags would ot match. Matter of fact, that particular Powder color has never been released before so there is no way they could match it without specific codes.

I read somewhere that Nike would not even give JB pre-1996 colorcodes for retros.

Factory Variants are totally different. They are just copies, with slight diferences. Nike had a department that you call inform of stores selling fakes but they did away withh it about a year ago

I think kicksking has it down. Now if i could get my hands on these
shoes that these shoes that Randy and jay get for under retail, I would be in the game.
They must have their own means to make shoes because they hardly ever run out of stock

shoes that these shoes that Randy and jay get for under retail, I would be in the game.
They must have their own means to make shoes because they hardly ever run out of stock

Originally Posted by mrkane

roll.gif

roll.gif

I wish we could run into someone that bought the same numbered
bin's.........one from marquee, Randy, vmv, rmk, Ect. And one from HOH and post pics
then it might bring closure

I wish we could run into someone that bought the same numbered
bin's.........one from marquee, Randy, vmv, rmk, Ect. And one from HOH and post pics
then it might bring closure

TaobaoChinese version of eBay. U need a Chinese bank acct to buy there, plus a few may take paypal and ship to you if u enter the chat with em
Its still risky though. Just type In the item number in the search box and use google translate

TaobaoChinese version of eBay. U need a Chinese bank acct to buy there, plus a few may take paypal and ship to you if u enter the chat with em
Its still risky though. Just type In the item number in the search box and use google translate

sorry those are fakes

sorry those are fakes

Doesnt inflation have anything to do with the fatter price tag???? Or the fact they cant get away with paying 20cents/hr??? Just curious, Im mean everything with the exception of cars has gone up in price.....look at gas SMH LOL

Doesnt inflation have anything to do with the fatter price tag???? Or the fact they cant get away with paying 20cents/hr??? Just curious, Im mean everything with the exception of cars has gone up in price.....look at gas SMH LOL

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

roll.gif
theres no way they makin em man cmon

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

roll.gif
theres no way they makin em man cmon

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by king26

Do yall think that "NIKE" is behind it all, because i think if one of us (average citizen) got hold of lets just say "Concords" earlier than any of them, "and selling them" NIKE would be ready to press some type of charges? I think they give NIKE a certain percentage and in turn it helps NIKE out for HYPE. Of course NIKE will put up a front that they dont release shoes early but this is the same company that basically invented child labor in third world countries. just my opinion

Yeah, but they're not located in the US so theres not much Nike can do. So I don't think Nike is behind it at all.
they are buying them straight from the Nike factory, regardless of what anyone says. people have been saying for awhile that all these being sold early were "stolen" but come on, how is it possible for all these sites to steal thousands of pairs of shoes for every release? exactly its not possible. they are most likley buying each shoe from the factory for dirt cheap

You keep believing that buddy.  You are right in a way... but not the way you stated it above.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by king26

Do yall think that "NIKE" is behind it all, because i think if one of us (average citizen) got hold of lets just say "Concords" earlier than any of them, "and selling them" NIKE would be ready to press some type of charges? I think they give NIKE a certain percentage and in turn it helps NIKE out for HYPE. Of course NIKE will put up a front that they dont release shoes early but this is the same company that basically invented child labor in third world countries. just my opinion

Yeah, but they're not located in the US so theres not much Nike can do. So I don't think Nike is behind it at all.
they are buying them straight from the Nike factory, regardless of what anyone says. people have been saying for awhile that all these being sold early were "stolen" but come on, how is it possible for all these sites to steal thousands of pairs of shoes for every release? exactly its not possible. they are most likley buying each shoe from the factory for dirt cheap

You keep believing that buddy.  You are right in a way... but not the way you stated it above.

I gave a little bit of a tutorial on this years back for those who weren't really aware of the differences in "Factory Variants" "B" Grades" and How certain sites get their shoes months early. I used to run a site called FakePolice.com years back and the information I gathered talking to not only Nike employees, but Variant Site Owners as well as a few owners of reputable online sites which get their kicks early.

I also presented to Executive Nike Staff on Counterfeits and the Industry on a whole and how they can slow it down, although it could never be slowed down. As it's been mentioned Nike disabled their "Report Fakes" Hotline because the IP battle is something they don't want to put resources into. Companies like Adi and Reebok (the same I know but operating seperately) put almost a $1 million a year into resources of stopping Factories from producing "extra" footwear or selling "Tech Packs" to After hours operations.

What many of you believe which is old hat and doesn't happen anymore is that Variant makers are getting "molds" and using them to produce the fakes. There would be a time where they could rip a shoe apart and reverse engineer it to produce a horrible replica, but now they are getting the software with Techinical Packages from the Factories themselves to produce these kicks.

Another misnomer and some have hit it on the head. You aren't just born as an Asian into knowing how to build Footwear. Its something you are trained to do IN the factories for EACH design on an assembly line. Its a skillset. You will find that either the same folks producing REAL Nike/Jordans during their meager day jobs are making 3 x that working "after hours" either at Factories or make shift operations. Something several can tell you and not many want to get into is, many of these operations are run and operated by Asian Mafia groups. Not even I had the balls to delve deep into all of that and chose to get information in different ways.

Another way is folks who have worked or still work in these factories (which there are hundreds spread across asia and other continents) train others to build these shoes in make shift factories. Please keep in mind this is strictly for the Variants. What constitutes a Fake? If you have ever been to a Fake site you may see AAA Variants and some if they converse with you will say its not AAA quality. AAA Quality is mostly fakes made with "extra" material fabricated or purchased by Nike/Jordan to use on their "REAL" kicks. This doesnt always include tooling aka Sole Technology.

I used to wonder why Nike didn't shut most of this down immediately, but it's damn near impossible physically although there are several ways via technology they can encrypt their tech packs to keep their files from being copied and redistributed. Its not high on their radar. They actually paid a company to tell them (which took almost a year) what I found out in about 3 to 4 months and gave them even more insight on the losses.

If you took all the websites, ebay, Amazon and Street vendors i.e. Swap Meets, Blah Blah Blah.... and made it a company. Variants would be 3rd in yearly sales. This was a statistic from three years ago... so who knows where that is now.

I could go into more detail but I know some of you like pictures and don;t believe Crap stinks and others just go from what you think...lol I've researched worked and presented this before. One thing I give Gentry credit for is, HE spearheaded getting me in front of the Nike Execs to hear this out and know first hand. Altho certain folks have their heads so far up their butts and doesn't reflect on the guys who do the real work this is a problem which will never go away until they actually put more money into stopping it then Oregons Unis.

Now shedding a little light on sites selling early. I wont put all their business out there, because Frankly... Im not putting them on front street for making a living on what Nike frankly doesn't give a crap about.

I wont say HOW its done, but everyone has a friend, a relative or someone working in ONE of the Nike factories. Some have a friend working in the Pou Chen factory or others in Asia or Vietnam and the risk is worth the reward in how the shoes are "procured".

I will say this much. Nike is constantly hounded about their Factory practices and ALL those factories are contracted NOT owned by Nike. So Nike has to deal with as much BS dealing with the owners of those factories as they do who's making all the fakes and how folks are getting footwear early. If profits are rising by the year, whats it to them right?

If you have questions or reservations about a site or their practices, you probable don't want the shoes that badly. If I were you I'd go with those you see often and are willing to come on NT and chime in, but I wouldn't expect any of them to share their procurement practices or how they do business. I dont see anyone asking UTA, Shoe York or Eastbay how they get their shoes? If you want them pay the price.

If not go with what you know and are comfortable with.

I gave a little bit of a tutorial on this years back for those who weren't really aware of the differences in "Factory Variants" "B" Grades" and How certain sites get their shoes months early. I used to run a site called FakePolice.com years back and the information I gathered talking to not only Nike employees, but Variant Site Owners as well as a few owners of reputable online sites which get their kicks early.

I also presented to Executive Nike Staff on Counterfeits and the Industry on a whole and how they can slow it down, although it could never be slowed down. As it's been mentioned Nike disabled their "Report Fakes" Hotline because the IP battle is something they don't want to put resources into. Companies like Adi and Reebok (the same I know but operating seperately) put almost a $1 million a year into resources of stopping Factories from producing "extra" footwear or selling "Tech Packs" to After hours operations.

What many of you believe which is old hat and doesn't happen anymore is that Variant makers are getting "molds" and using them to produce the fakes. There would be a time where they could rip a shoe apart and reverse engineer it to produce a horrible replica, but now they are getting the software with Techinical Packages from the Factories themselves to produce these kicks.

Another misnomer and some have hit it on the head. You aren't just born as an Asian into knowing how to build Footwear. Its something you are trained to do IN the factories for EACH design on an assembly line. Its a skillset. You will find that either the same folks producing REAL Nike/Jordans during their meager day jobs are making 3 x that working "after hours" either at Factories or make shift operations. Something several can tell you and not many want to get into is, many of these operations are run and operated by Asian Mafia groups. Not even I had the balls to delve deep into all of that and chose to get information in different ways.

Another way is folks who have worked or still work in these factories (which there are hundreds spread across asia and other continents) train others to build these shoes in make shift factories. Please keep in mind this is strictly for the Variants. What constitutes a Fake? If you have ever been to a Fake site you may see AAA Variants and some if they converse with you will say its not AAA quality. AAA Quality is mostly fakes made with "extra" material fabricated or purchased by Nike/Jordan to use on their "REAL" kicks. This doesnt always include tooling aka Sole Technology.

I used to wonder why Nike didn't shut most of this down immediately, but it's damn near impossible physically although there are several ways via technology they can encrypt their tech packs to keep their files from being copied and redistributed. Its not high on their radar. They actually paid a company to tell them (which took almost a year) what I found out in about 3 to 4 months and gave them even more insight on the losses.

If you took all the websites, ebay, Amazon and Street vendors i.e. Swap Meets, Blah Blah Blah.... and made it a company. Variants would be 3rd in yearly sales. This was a statistic from three years ago... so who knows where that is now.

I could go into more detail but I know some of you like pictures and don;t believe Crap stinks and others just go from what you think...lol I've researched worked and presented this before. One thing I give Gentry credit for is, HE spearheaded getting me in front of the Nike Execs to hear this out and know first hand. Altho certain folks have their heads so far up their butts and doesn't reflect on the guys who do the real work this is a problem which will never go away until they actually put more money into stopping it then Oregons Unis.

Now shedding a little light on sites selling early. I wont put all their business out there, because Frankly... Im not putting them on front street for making a living on what Nike frankly doesn't give a crap about.

I wont say HOW its done, but everyone has a friend, a relative or someone working in ONE of the Nike factories. Some have a friend working in the Pou Chen factory or others in Asia or Vietnam and the risk is worth the reward in how the shoes are "procured".

I will say this much. Nike is constantly hounded about their Factory practices and ALL those factories are contracted NOT owned by Nike. So Nike has to deal with as much BS dealing with the owners of those factories as they do who's making all the fakes and how folks are getting footwear early. If profits are rising by the year, whats it to them right?

If you have questions or reservations about a site or their practices, you probable don't want the shoes that badly. If I were you I'd go with those you see often and are willing to come on NT and chime in, but I wouldn't expect any of them to share their procurement practices or how they do business. I dont see anyone asking UTA, Shoe York or Eastbay how they get their shoes? If you want them pay the price.

If not go with what you know and are comfortable with.

^^^^^ man that was one of the best posts Ive ever read on NT lol.....Thank you for the insight!!! I would never buy variants or fakes and TBH Im not worried bout them. But I dont live in the USA and sometimes (actaully a lot of times lol) there are releases I cant get here so I have to resort to these sites and ppl like Air-Randy. Ive mentioned it before and Ill say again, I got my YOTR's from Randy and I got another pair from a dude that hooked me up out of Cali. He said he got them at the Jordan Brand Store. Looking at the two I gotta say the only diff is the sz sticker, and by that I mean the diff languages which I think is to be expected. As far as Im concerned Id buy from him again, I dont have a reason not to. But Im wondering about the last part of what you said......if I understand what youre saying, these ppl (Jay, Randy, RMKstore, VMV) know ppl that work in the factory and they are finding a way to get them out of the factory and sell to these guys who in turn sell to us early, or on RD or whatever. I understand if you dont want to post, but Im very interested in knowing given my situation......PM if preferred.

Thanks again bro

^^^^^ man that was one of the best posts Ive ever read on NT lol.....Thank you for the insight!!! I would never buy variants or fakes and TBH Im not worried bout them. But I dont live in the USA and sometimes (actaully a lot of times lol) there are releases I cant get here so I have to resort to these sites and ppl like Air-Randy. Ive mentioned it before and Ill say again, I got my YOTR's from Randy and I got another pair from a dude that hooked me up out of Cali. He said he got them at the Jordan Brand Store. Looking at the two I gotta say the only diff is the sz sticker, and by that I mean the diff languages which I think is to be expected. As far as Im concerned Id buy from him again, I dont have a reason not to. But Im wondering about the last part of what you said......if I understand what youre saying, these ppl (Jay, Randy, RMKstore, VMV) know ppl that work in the factory and they are finding a way to get them out of the factory and sell to these guys who in turn sell to us early, or on RD or whatever. I understand if you dont want to post, but Im very interested in knowing given my situation......PM if preferred.

Thanks again bro

Back
Top Bottom