Slaves didnt build the pyramids

Slaves didn't build Egypt's pyramids: archaeologists

London, Jan 11 (PTI) Egyptian archaeologists claim to have discovered a new set of tombs which proves that the men who built the greatpyramids, more than 4,000 years ago, were not slaves -- but paid labourers.

In fact, the thousands of men who built the last remaining wonder of the ancient world regularly ate meat and worked three-month rotating shifts; they werealso given the honour of being buried in mud brick tombs within the shadow of the sacred pyramids they worked on, the archaeologists say.

The tombs date back to the country's fourth dynasty between 2575 BC and 2467 BC and it was during this time that the great pyramids were built, the'Daily Mail' quoted Head of Egypt's Supreme Council of Antiquities Zahi Hawass as saying.

Not the first time I've heard this. Though, the last time I heard this is was in a discussion with a Mason.

Good stuff though...

immortality.jpg

BS

aliens built that

i just dont understand how dudes were that much stronger than us way back then

you know how hard it would be to even do that in this day and age?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

BS

aliens built that

laugh.gif
here they come...

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

BS

aliens built that

laugh.gif
here they come...

i really believe people back then had interaction with a higher power be it aliens or spiritual world.

the pyramids are not the only structures that have raised questions of how either, i think history channel had a real good show on this, its pretty amazingthough regardless.

Is it possible that the Egyptian government is trying to change people's perception of ancient Egyptians?

BS

aliens built that

laugh.gif
here they come...

you know they probably had entire civilizations of slaves right?

Slaves didn't architect or "design" the pyramids.....but I'm not willing to shut down the possibility slave labor was used just yet. A lot ofpeople are arguing that the pyramids were too "complex" for slaves to "build" them. There's a difference between an engineer and abrick layer. It doesn't take a genius to take a brick up a ramp.

I'm still open to all possibilities...including extraterrestrials
nerd.gif

not only the way it was built but at the position its at that makes it more interesting
see if take both lines that go around the world horizontal and verticle those lines land exactly on the middle and biggest of all 3 pyramids, you would need aview from up high in the sky to calculate that....

one more thing how would they know that those lines intercept right at that pyramid is a mystery
also they would have to travel around the world to know the exact positon to build the pyramid

Originally Posted by nublee

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

i like eddie griffins idea
I honestly didn't get it at all. Can you clarify it for me? I'm not being sarcastic

man i forgot already but it sounded like it made some sense...look up youtube
smokin.gif

BS

aliens built that

laugh.gif
here they come...

i really believe people back then had interaction with a higher power be it aliens or spiritual world.

the pyramids are not the only structures that have raised questions of how either, i think history channel had a real good show on this, its pretty amazing though regardless.
Sophisticated use of simple mechanics, though.

Eqypt, pyramids, and tombs
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom