SLEEPING AT WORK APPRECIATION vol. Thank you george costanza

Maaaaan those naps be the best sometimes
Which I could trick out my workspace like George did :lol:
Sometimes if I sleep at work
I sleep so good I have a hard time sleeping at home

mean.gif

When I was working two jobs I would sleep at my main gig on lunch in my car lol

When its dead at work I take 30-45 min naps. The problem is when I fall asleep in class :smh:

I used to catch quick naps in the server room at my previous job, only I had access to it. :lol:

I remember at my first office job I used to go out to my car and catch a nap. Used to constant jump outta my sleep thinking I over slept, I swear 5 mins of sleeping during lunch time feels like an hour

One time I did though, by 4 hours :lol:, woke up it was dark outside and people were leaving for the day. I had to Solid Snake it back into the building to get my stuff :smh:

I had was a small couch at my old job that was heaven on them late shifts.

Now i sometimes can sneak on the massage table at my job during lunch at get a good half hour nap in. 

I don't do **** at work. I can sleep. Blast music wit curses. Bring yambs thru (I've done it once)

But if i didn't sleep good that night I'll sleep when i get there in the morning

my boss doesn't care if its < 1 hour, if more, she will send you home and the hours do have to be made up...

I remember at my first office job I used to go out to my car and catch a nap. Used to constant jump outta my sleep thinking I over slept, I swear 5 mins of sleeping during lunch time feels like an hour

One time I did though, by 4 hours :lol:, woke up it was dark outside and people were leaving for the day. I had to Solid Snake it back into the building to get my stuff :smh:
On my lunch I sleep in my car too
I set my alarm though

definitely appreciated.. as an NTer with terrible sleeping habits at night..

I regular catch a couple mins after lunch.. close my office door and kick back and relax

also when I was in high school.. I would have morning practices Mons, weds and Fridays and I had a double period geography class on weds one year.. I walked into class every Wednesday and was awake for maybe 5 mins IF THAT

Nap b4 shift. Leave early, find a parking with shade and make sure that power nap is between 10-25 min. Anything longer will get sluggish.

I would find an aisle in the warehouse and just nap behind boxes. Except when you jump up to fast and gotta clean them bOxes.

Also for some reason no better sleep than a 5th period History/Geography class.. Mmmhmm

Back
Top Bottom