Sleeping through the night with females UNAPPRECIATION

Originally Posted by ksteezy

It takes you all night to finally smash in the AM and you have a problem with her staying after?...great going.

Dudes try so hard to be this Alpha character on here, I can bet money you were the one shedding tears and hugging up on this chick.

Be a +#%@#@ man....she gave you P, the least you can do is let her chill...I want a daughter so bad, but I feel I would kill a little +%+*+*+#!@@! for talking wreckless about my daughter like this.
I hate stupid perspectives like this, and that my boy has about his sister. Now out of respect I would never approach any of my close friend's sisters or anything like that. But you bring em around a horny college campus and want to get all defensive when guys approach.... what do you think is gonna happen. The same nonsense you tried to pull when it came to girls when you were young is the same thing that can happen now / in the future. Any girl you simply "smashed" or talk ill of was somebody's daughter or sister.

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

WHAT are you talking about?

Man, if I'm comfortable with her like that, even if shes just on da roster to smash, I wouldn't mind sleeping with her. Eh. Morning smash FTWMFW!

Oh yea, i guess you're dorming or something?

If that was the case, I woulda told her to kick rocks. Specially if she won't let my room mate hit, what kinda nonsense is that?
I'm sayin!

It takes you all night to finally smash in the AM and you have a problem with her staying after?...great going.

Dudes try so hard to be this Alpha character on here, I can bet money you were the one shedding tears and hugging up on this chick.

Be a +#%@#@ man....she gave you P, the least you can do is let her chill...I want a daughter so bad, but I feel I would kill a little +%+*+*+#!@@! for talking wreckless about my daughter like this.
Tell us more about your past broad struggles on the path to simp enlightenment, ksteezy.
Actually, nah, just shut that #%*# up.

Originally Posted by firered18

Originally Posted by Wade187

Can't say I've had that problem, hate sleeping alone word to drake. But how you smash at 7 knock at 8 and you talking bout morning smash? You dudes wake up at 9? And your roomie knew the deal, you didn't. Wish a _ would try and ask me to leave my room over a jump, you rude as *+*! for not offering your mans none

HA well actually my man, my real roommate already left for the semester and this is my friend who Im letting stay at my place over break. And he's just staying here, all dude do is occupy space rt now (no job, nothing). The only reason I havent snapped is that this is my dude, bc quite frankly im ready for him to go home. And nah b, Ive already got this man some this semester and he is yet to return the favor and I aint bout to be the gift that keeps on giving
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
So you have basically saying son is visiting you, and you expecting him to get YOU some buns? That's even worse. That aint just your roommate, that's your mans. You spose to let your roomie at least get some brains out of courtesy, your mans though? You should've been A.Training that or B. Had her bring a friend, you spose to be showing your mans a good time bro.

Can't say I've had that problem, hate sleeping alone word to drake. But how you smash at 7 knock at 8 and you talking bout morning smash? You dudes wake up at 9? And your roomie knew the deal, you didn't. Wish a _ would try and ask me to leave my room over a jump, you rude as *+*! for not offering your mans none

HA well actually my man, my real roommate already left for the semester and this is my friend who Im letting stay at my place over break. And he's just staying here, all dude do is occupy space rt now (no job, nothing). The only reason I havent snapped is that this is my dude, bc quite frankly im ready for him to go home. And nah b, Ive already got this man some this semester and he is yet to return the favor and I aint bout to be the gift that keeps on giving
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
So you have basically saying son is visiting you, and you expecting him to get YOU some buns? That's even worse. That aint just your roommate, that's your mans. You spose to let your roomie at least get some brains out of courtesy, your mans though? You should've been A.Training that or B. Had her bring a friend, you spose to be showing your mans a good time bro.

Spoiler [+]
12.jpg

I feel for you OP. how you chill ...man i dont know where to begin. you got a lot to learn. good luck up.....lol at comin over at midnight, not know what the deal is...lololol

i hate it too. not tryna interlock +$!%. roll your %@@ over and let me roll over and chill.

quite the humble brag op.  you could just scare the $*%% out of her and say random $*%% in your sleep 
pimp.gif

or stare at her while she tries to sleep

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Tell us more about your past broad struggles on the path to simp enlightenment, ksteezy.

Yeah let's throw in NTs favorite word, because I respect women I'm a simp, because I don't or didn't smash women in the past just for the hell of it even if I wasn't attracted to them I'm a simp, grow the *!%+ up, ya need to stop acting like thirsty @%% individuals, like the world is gonna run out of women for you to sleep with, I can't understand even grown @%% men in their 30's with this type of mentality, "I !%%%@% you, hell I even did it raw, but once in 7 minutes when we are done, %!*+ my face..." ya act as if a woman didn't give birth to you, hope ya moms got trains ran on them in college.Explain to me the logic of sleeping with someone you wouldn't be caught in public with, I'll wait.

Yeah let's throw in NTs favorite word, because I respect women I'm a simp, because I don't or didn't smash women in the past just for the hell of it even if I wasn't attracted to them I'm a simp, grow the *!%+ up, ya need to stop acting like thirsty @%% individuals, like the world is gonna run out of women for you to sleep with, I can't understand even grown @%% men in their 30's with this type of mentality, "I !%%%@% you, hell I even did it raw, but once in 7 minutes when we are done, %!*+ my face..." ya act as if a woman didn't give birth to you, hope ya moms got trains ran on them in college.Explain to me the logic of sleeping with someone you wouldn't be caught in public with, I'll wait.

put ur j crew jammys on an go to sleep bro, you not makin any sense

I agree with about 99% of that paragraph. 
In my experience there are some women out there that are extremely "talented", but however are not so good looking,  or not in the best shape of their life. 
For that reason, I've had to go in, and enjoy those "talents", but I'm not exactly trying to parade around the streets with her. 

It is what it is....

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
NAH B HE GOES TO SCHOOL HERE TOO!! He just dont wanna go home, school's been done for 2 weeks!! He been here a week bc his dorm closed last week, Im from out of state and the only reason im still here is that im working 2 jobs fambs.  AND Ive already gotten him some this semester

Originally Posted by prymone

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and theres not much logic behind it steez, it just

Originally Posted by prymone

k063q0.jpg

Spoiler [+]
cfef3c330833.gif

All you had to do was cuddle with her OP! SMH what's so hard about that? That's the problem with dudes these days, so damn selfish, always wanting to get the box, then when they finally do, they just up and leave. What part of the game is that?

Show some affection bro... ain't no harm in that! Love her man, hold her tight, run your fingers through her hair! Ain't no deducting Alpha Points from doing that. You still good fambs! Kiss the back of her neck and give her 10 reasons why you love her.

Takes notes breathens... y'all can thank me later!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

All you had to do was cuddle with her OP! SMH what's so hard about that? That's the problem with dudes these days, so damn selfish, always wanting to get the box, then when they finally do, they just up and leave. What part of the game is that?

Show some affection bro... ain't no harm in that! Love her man, hold her tight, run your fingers through her hair! Ain't no deducting Alpha Points from doing that. You still good fambs! Kiss the back of her neck and give her 10 reasons why you love her.

pimp.gif

%@%?

is simp-troll like a new hybrid breed on NT or what???
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

pimp.gif

%@%?

is simp-troll like a new hybrid breed on NT or what???
alien.gif

Ohhh... I get it. So giving advice on how to make a woman feel loved and happy is trolling now? Stay alone fella.

They gonna look for love but won't find it easy and just when you do find someone that's when karma strikes

pimp.gif

we all get your lil act man...it was funny and threw a couple people off the first couple post, but now its just corny.

your trying to hard to get a reaction out of other men.

You don't gotta hold her at all, I don't with my girl. I can't cuddle while trying to sleep so I just roll over and she doesn't mind.

Back
Top Bottom