Sleeping Tips?

gym.

I removed the TV out of my room, so my body is programmed for for sleep or yambs in the bed only.

i dont even bring my macbook in my room.

http://niketalk.com/t/269677/official-latina-women-appreciation-thread-vol-about-time/5880

Puts me right to sleep every single time 
glasses.gif

You have to have headphones in but certain sound "triggers" make your whole body feel amazing! Honestly it's hard to explain but search some on YouTube it won't disappoint. Just find your "trigger" sound

See I have trouble sleeping but I also have ASMR.

I started with rain/river sounds about 2-3 years ago, and now I usually go to sleep to Bill Burr's MM Podcast (pause). ((Still takes at least 10 minutes though))

But I usually get that ASMR feeling when listening to music that really made a point in my life/resonates with me.

What has worked for me at one time or another...exercise earlier in the day, and a glass of milk maybe 20 minutes or saw before you lay down. The milk may possible cause you to have a healthy dump when you wake up though, believe me :lol:

See I have trouble sleeping but I also have ASMR.

I started with rain/river sounds about 2-3 years ago, and now I usually go to sleep to Bill Burr's MM Podcast (pause). ((Still takes at least 10 minutes though))

But I usually get that ASMR feeling when listening to music that really made a point in my life/resonates with me.

Bill Burr's podcast is hilarious, the scalp massage works for me. I could see how music is a form of ASMR.

You need to partake, before you go to sleep. Pump those numbers up, you do it right and you'll be schleep in no time.

Last edited:
I have sleep apnea and I wake up at least 3 times a night. it blows man... blows.

Try working out at high intensity and a Medium temp shower. Usually works for me.

Lately it's been OD hard for me to go to sleep before 1am, I'll just lay in bed looking out my window. Gotta fix it been late too school a lot too. :smh:

i have sleep troubles too and i didnt want to rely on taking pills or smoking whatever every night to sleep so i've been looking around for different methods on the internet.

one method i tried and worked for a little is laying down still and taking deep breaths in and out(like 3-5 second breathing in and 3-5 seconds breathing out). I bet if you can get your body into that breathing pattern, youll be asleep before you know it.

Chick's on youtube telling you how to fold clothes in a whispering voice.

My wife listens to ASMR vids every night and shes assed out in minutes.
I'm very well aware of what asmr is. I've been listening to some of these for a good while now.

I mostly listen to foreign asmr now or just people that have good mics.

I was just looking out to see how many others listened to asmr vids haha

Chick's on youtube telling you how to fold clothes in a whispering voice.

My wife listens to ASMR vids every night and shes assed out in minutes.
I'm very well aware of what asmr is. I've been listening to some of these for a good while now.

I mostly listen to foreign asmr now or just people that have good mics.

I was just looking out to see how many others listened to asmr vids haha
Gotcha, when I do listen to them with her a bit I tell her put the Russian girl on there. 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom