Sleepless Night? Vol. Insomniac Status

Just couldn't fall asleep tonight, not tired at all. Decided to just stay up drawing in the sketchbook. Anyone else just have sleepless nights, but nottired at all the next day?

I dont want to go to bed because I know
that as soon as I wake up I got to head out to work.
smh.gif

Had em all the time when I was dorming but those sleepless nights involved making music, jokes, parties, drinking, roasting, smashing, looking for ({}) tosmash, and eating
laugh.gif

Recently this summer from trucking, meeting "ppl", and lack of having a job during the day my biological clock is reversed. Aint nothing like myinsomnia tho I'm tired as a *$%!!$++%%+@.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Had em all the time when I was dorming but those sleepless nights involved making music, jokes, parties, drinking, roasting, smashing, looking for ({}) to smash, and eating
laugh.gif

Recently this summer from trucking, meeting "ppl", and lack of having a job during the day my biological is reversed. Aint nothing like my insomnia tho I'm tired as a @$@%%@$#%+%@.

Word, I think I'm finally gonna go to sleep
laugh.gif

I have to do really well on this paper, so my %%@ is staying up until I'm satisfied.

It's nearly 4AM on the west coast, and I'm tired as hell.

Yeah I dont get sleepy until 4 am at least now a days. Despite how little sleep I got the night before. Really annoying. But since I have no job, and I'mtaking summer term off, I dont care too much.

I'm definitely a night person, but this weekend I've been taking a certification course and so it's reversed my sleeping habits and I fell asleepat 9pm last night and slept till 6am...and I gotta work at Midnight tonight. SMH.

im a night person as well but since i put my self back in the gym, i cant get enough sleep.

Anyone of you guys know that popular sleeping pill people like Tila Tequila and such always talk about using since they dont have much time to sleep?
I thought it was called Melatonin but i looked it up thats just the name of the sleep hormone.

Anyone know what im talkin about?

Originally Posted by 18key

Yeah I dont get sleepy until 4 am at least now a days. Despite how little sleep I got the night before. Really annoying. But since I have no job, and I'm taking summer term off, I dont care too much.
this is me in a nutshell.
sleep from 4am - 1pm.
everyone has usually made plans for the evening before i even wake up
smh.gif

i kinda want school to start back up again, i feel like a bum
laugh.gif

not being able to sleep, when you want to is the worst. You would think its easy close your eyes n boom...but i have trouble shutting my brain off...i feellike my thoughts race even more when i try to fall asleep

Back
Top Bottom