Slumdog Millionaire vs. City of God...

havent seen city of god so i cant comment on it yet...

but slumdog millionare is really good

latika can get the business

you already know what movie im gonna say so yeah.
pimp.gif

but slumdog millionaire is a great movie, the plot, storyline, its all there.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

But yeah, Lakita is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
she reminded me of an Indian Cassie.
laugh.gif
Glad to see I'm not the only one who thought this. I thought it was a good movie, but a bit different from City of God.

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

you already know what movie im gonna say so yeah.
pimp.gif

but slumdog millionaire is a great movie, the plot, storyline, its all there.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
YEP!
I have yet to see COG, but will be watching it soon.

City of God was an amazing movie, and I havent seen Slumdog Millionaire yet.
But I'm still saying CoG, the way the story was told was great, among other things.

OP I said the samething......I went with dad and sis and that's the first thing I told them. "You gotta see City of God"

I'll agree. Slumdog reminded me a lot of City of God. Slumdog is an awesome movie in itself, and very deserving to win best picture.

just saw slumdog yesterday and dont get what all the hype was about. comparing it to city of god is just foolish tho.

i may be the only one who feels this way, but the two movies were VERY similar to me.
Not similar at all. Just because the two deal with poverty in their own respective ways? City of God was a gritty film. Nothing sweet orsentimental about it as opposed to the happy ending that was Slumdog. The camerawork, the storyline, the acting was far superior and credible in City of God.Not similar at all.

Slumdog millionaire was a very good movie. I enjoyed it from the very beginning to even the last scene after the ended where they were dancing.
laugh.gif

Latika was sexy though you have to give it up to her.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I have yet to see City of God.

Back
Top Bottom