Smahing vs Making Love...Difference??? Vol. Splash Waterfalls

Originally Posted by awash242

Wifey gets stroked/smashed.
Jumps get smashed, period.

The difference is subtle.
devil.gif
i agree. and disagree, sometimes the wife gets the abuse, and sometimes its "passionate"\
either way, i LOVE her
devil.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

See man its all jokes but I guess you cant see that bo. Carry on...

Its all good homie at least u are reading as I did say in numerous smashing threads that Im chillin until I find wifey. I just thought it was a cheap shottoward me homie.
grin.gif

laugh.gif

stacks man, everybody on NT not like you.

areyouin729 i was just debatin with this ol head in a different thread.

but yo

Yeah I am taking a break from smashing...But I do know there is a difference.
wth does this even MEAN nt?

like i dont understand what this means at all...................sounds like a sorry excuse. no disrepect but im just looking for a valid answer.

smashing a sin or something?

I make love to wifey, but I smah every other chick (even wifey too when I feel like being Rambo)
roll.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

laugh.gif

but yo

like i dont understand what this means at all...................sounds like a sorry excuse. no disrepect but im just looking for a valid answer.

What it means lurkin is that I know the difference between Smashing and Making Love. I had jumpoffs and I had wifeys. As Im gettin older I want to settledown with a wifey. So until then Im not smahsin anyone. i.e. taking a break from smashing/no casual sex, etc, etc.

is that better clarification?

i only give the love stroke to the wife..... but other than that I Dig and Beat guts up until they tap out...

I PUT THE MMA WOOD ON CHICKS!

What it means lurkin is that I know the difference between Smashing and Making Love. I had jumpoffs and I had wifeys. As Im gettin older I want to settle down with a wifey. So until then Im not smahsin anyone. i.e. taking a break from smashing/no casual sex, etc, etc.

gotcha

areyouin729 is goin thru the samething but with TERRIBLE luck.

chicks just dont like his personality, even compensating with a sporty coupe isnt helpin the poor guy.

laugh.gif

but yo

co-sign..

What it means lurkin is that I know the difference between Smashing and Making Love. I had jumpoffs and I had wifeys. As Im gettin older I want to settle down with a wifey. So until then Im not smahsin anyone. i.e. taking a break from smashing/no casual sex, etc, etc.

gotcha

chicks just dont like his personality, even compensating with a sporty coupe isnt helpin the poor guy.
YNS for him then.

gotcha

He need someone like Hitch to help him.
grin.gif

But dude should seek help

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

Making Love = caring about the other person's desires and taking it slow making sure you both get yours.
Smashing = reckless abandonment and you just wanna get yours and tear that box up.
Basically
pimp.gif

Yeah I am taking a break from smashing...
[40 Year Old Virgin] You wanna know how I know your gay..... you said your taking a break from having sex with women [40 Year Old Virgin]

laugh.gif

The difference is actually caring for that girl and doing what she likes instead of just out for yourself

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

When you "smash", you're just satisfying your own physical desires... "smashing" is more like masturbation than making love. All you're really doing is rubbing one off, though it may be with another person.
When you make love, there's a whole other dimension to it... much more goes on than just "bustin a nut". Making love literally feels completely different than "smashing", so I don't even see how this is a question in the first place. I guess your friend probably hasn't "made love" with someone he really cares about yet, which is why he thinks it's they're the same.

Never thought of it this way...

making love in my mind is kissing, stroking slowly while u on top

smashing is smackin her butt, pullin her hair while u hittin it from the back, hittin her with ya dougie askin her whos punani is it? and smack her butteverytime

It's really fine line between the two ! Doesn't really matter, as long as you don't get sick doing it !
Making love to me is slow and showing some consideration for what the lady likes.
Smashing is what it is defined in the dictionary.

smashing then making love ?

or

making love then smashing ?

I don't know which one is better

man the only difference is you love someone when making love......you can't make love if you don't love someone

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

smashing is smackin her butt, pullin her hair while u hittin it from the back, hittin her with ya dougie askin her whos punani is it? and smack her butt everytime

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is such a DUMB ?...YES, their is a HUGE difference & it has already been touched on...SMH @ dudes who seriously think their is NO differencewhatsoever...Ya'll are straight savage, Rambo, let me get ONLY mines type of _'s...turn on some R&B for once, & you'll know what lovemaking is! BTW, Love Making>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Smashing. It's not evencomparable.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

smashing is smackin her butt, pullin her hair while u hittin it from the back, hittin her with ya dougie askin her whos punani is it? and smack her butt everytime

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is such a DUMB ?...YES, their is a HUGE difference & it has already been touched on...SMH @ dudes who seriously think their is NO difference whatsoever...Ya'll are straight savage, Rambo, let me get ONLY mines type of _'s...turn on some R&B for once, & you'll know what love making is! BTW, Love Making>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Smashing. It's not even comparable.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LOVE SMASHING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Back
Top Bottom