Smahing vs Making Love...Difference??? Vol. Splash Waterfalls

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

making love in my mind is kissing, stroking slowly while u on top

smashing is smackin her butt, pullin her hair while u hittin it from the back, hittin her with ya dougie askin her whos punani is it? and smack her butt everytime

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is such a DUMB ?...YES, their is a HUGE difference & it has already been touched on...SMH @ dudes who seriously think their is NO difference whatsoever...Ya'll are straight savage, Rambo, let me get ONLY mines type of _'s...turn on some R&B for once, & you'll know what love making is! BTW, Love Making>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Smashing. It's not even comparable.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
not true............just because you put on some music does not mean your making love
ohwell.gif
it's based on if the couple love each other......whoever came up with theconcept of love making is kissing a lot and slow sex needs their +++ kicked

Smashing is JUST smashing and maybe gettin the top...lol

Making love..is startin slow with 4play and all that extra shh....and then seeing her face every hour after that lol
..i been using "the box" since i was in like 4th grade
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

smashing is smackin her butt, pullin her hair while u hittin it from the back, hittin her with ya dougie askin her whos punani is it? and smack her butt everytime

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is such a DUMB ?...YES, their is a HUGE difference & it has already been touched on...SMH @ dudes who seriously think their is NO difference whatsoever...Ya'll are straight savage, Rambo, let me get ONLY mines type of _'s...turn on some R&B for once, & you'll know what love making is! BTW, Love Making>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Smashing. It's not even comparable.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
not true............just because you put on some music does not mean your making love
ohwell.gif
it's based on if the couple love each other......whoever came up with the concept of love making is kissing a lot and slow sex needs their +++ kicked

laugh.gif
^ I didn't mean it like that. You don't have to be listening to music to be making love
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
...& I agree with your 2ndpoint WHOLE HEARTEDLY.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
it's based on if the couple love each other......whoever came up with the concept of love making is kissing a lot and slow sex needs their +++ kicked
hope that wasnt directed towards me

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
hope that wasnt directed towards me

well if you're one of them guys who think just because you're humping a female at turtle pace, but really don't love her then yeah

roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

Making Love = caring about the other person's desires and taking it slow making sure you both get yours.
Smashing = reckless abandonment and you just wanna get yours and tear that box up.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

making love = chillin wit her after

smashing = face splash ending

laugh.gif
QFT

Love = Yall still up together butt-naked on the bed, her cuddling up on you, she talks and talks and talks about how much she loved it, loves you and beingtogether forever.

Smash = She ain't even awake, just knocked out on the bed, you on the other hand, aren't on the bed, you up putting your clothes back on trying to getthe hell out.

How don't you know the difference betweem smashing and making love? I aint never been in love and know the difference

qft.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom