Smart Black Dude vs "Alt-right" Dude (white supremacist) vol: flawless victory

Ancient Egyptians were likely a mix of Nubian, Berber and Moors. Having been to Egypt, they are definitely not white

Last edited:
I agree, I also don't think the ancient Egyptians were fully black either, I believe they were a mix. Probably looked like the Nubian people of South Egypt/ Northern Sudan

What's fully black though son? African Americans are not 100% African but we are black. We come in different shades, nose shapes, lip size.

The point is those were black people by their own drawings and statues.

Last edited:
According to Tommy Sotomayor mixed kids are not black.
Which to me is beyond an idiotic sentiment.

If a mixed grandfather marries a black woman and has a daughter what is she?
And if she marries a black man what does it make the grandson?

Cause that's how I got here and cant nobody tell me Im not black.
IDGAF how light skinned I am.

Point is, in my mind there is no "fully black(Americans)" anymore. We are all mixed with something down the line somewhere.

Which is why the whole light skin vs dark skin thing to me is really really REALLY stupid!

Last edited:
That's why they keep the story of the Moors so quiet. Black people coming into Europe introducing science, mathematics, showing them how to live, eat, wash they own *** and ruling Europe for 700 years. That just burns their soul.
I remember learning about the Moors in history class. Wasn't that big of a chapter though. I don't remember that much of it.

If I recall correctly in regards to Egypt I was taught the old Egyptians were most likely dark-skinned Africans but that it's still up for debate according to some scientists. Either way they certainly weren't white.

Last edited:
Keep an eye out for John Brown 2.0. The war that will ensue will not be the war everyone expects.....[emoji]128519[/emoji]

Also, I see that people are still trying to determine the original people through modern identification tactics. There was no such thing as race back then, thus no such thing as being MIXED. People use those terms in a society to make themselves comfortable in a racist society. The only thing that matters is your connection to the DIVINE, who can truly see your origins. So to those of you who still hang on to whatever is white within you in order to make yourselves feel special in this society, you are grasping at the wrong thing. This will determine your true character, the very thing that you sent here to develop. We are spiritual beings, living a physical experience. We are math, science, history, which was developed through our ancestry and stolen by those who did not originate through the divine. Side with them to your own peril. It is all about to end.

Last edited:
I agree, I also don't think the ancient Egyptians were fully black either, I believe they were a mix. Probably looked like the Nubian people of South Egypt/ Northern Sudan

Ancient Egyptians are fully "Black", Ancient Arabs were also "Black". The mixed race or "lighter skin" people you see today are byproducts of Africans and Europeans/Caucasians mixing during the later times.

Also, I see that people are still trying to determine the original people through modern identification tactics. There was no such thing as race back then, thus no such thing as being MIXED. People use those terms in a society to make themselves comfortable in a racist society. The only thing that matters is your connection to the DIVINE, who can truly see your origins. So to those of you who still hang on to whatever is white within you in order to make yourselves feel special in this society, you are grasping at the wrong thing. This will determine your true character, the very thing that you sent here to develop. We are spiritual beings, living a physical experience. We are math, science, history, which was developed through our ancestry and stolen by those who did not originate through the divine. Side with them to your own peril. It is all about to end.

Can you explain further on this? What will officially bring about the end?

I lol'd when he said white ppl built the pyramids. This guy can't be that dumb right?

Can you explain further on this? What will officially bring about the end?
It Isn't the end for those of us who know, so we are really not too concerned. This isn't religious dogma either. The difference between those of us who are spiritual and those who are religious is that those are spiritual do not want to control the world, we simply are about controlling ourselves. Those who rely upon the religion and science in order to maintain control, are in for a rude awakening. The fight has begun between those two, and it will not end well for the followers. Trump says it is a hoax created by and for China, science says you'd better do something right now, and pretty soon, panic is going to set in. Those of us who know are already prepared.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom