smashing chicks you met on facebook....

yay or nay? 

so me and this chick got a lot of mutual friends and are about to go to the same school next year.  never met her, but i added her on facebook anyway.
so wallposts leads to messages, messages lead to texts, you guys know the whole ordeal. at the end of the day, she told me she wanted to smash.

so whats up NT, i know some of you guys have been here before, but for me, this is pretty new. ahah. would you smash a chick youve never met in real life? 

no big deal as long as the pics are real.

speaking of...
nerd.gif

smash but dont catch feelings. you don't want to cuff a chick that will smash random dudes off the internet

I do it all the time, it's getting even worse with Twitter. I have no morals. I only fear HIV. You took too long to ask for her number though. I usually ask after 2-4 hours of initial communication. It shows what you're about.

I do it all the time, it's a lot better than going to a club. I also hate drunk chicks too, so that might be a reason why my social networking game is on point to be honest.

Pretty often. Post them pics up bro. Only way we'll believe you. A bunch of NT has seen my jumps in their inbox, no worries.

Originally Posted by calibeebee

smash but dont catch feelings. you don't want to cuff a chick that will smash random dudes off the internet

But it's cuffing season though

Originally Posted by gllahone84

Originally Posted by calibeebee

But it's cuffing season though
laugh.gif

dude hasnt even met her in REAL LIFE though..last thing on his mind should be cuffing.
smash and dip..he wont be the first.

smashing chicks you met on twitter >

Same principle but better because they don't have access to all your personal info.
nerd.gif

Never bothered with the whole "sex with online people" thing..

they probably have AIDS/HIV

Tricky, because they are usually a lil more off the chain than most and will blow up your spot.

Back
Top Bottom