smashing chicks you met on facebook....

damb.... haven't targeted a Facebook honey dip in awhile...

might have to dust off my message game and see what is really good these days.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm not so much in to the whole "smash girls who you meet @ facebook"...

I prefer asking girls numbers who I know, but have never had a conversation with them before.

i'm one of the older dudes here..  so i never smashed anyone from facebook..   but i did from myspace and asian avenue 
laugh.gif
    Both girls caught feelings though and both hate me.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by calibeebee

smash but dont catch feelings. you don't want to cuff a chick that will smash random dudes off the internet

This

So i guess dude is saying save the cuffing for girls that will smash random dudes they meet in person. Aint like chicks have a hey im a hor etc indicator in-person.

I don't see how anyone could possibly bag on twitter. Do you just RT these shwoties, move it to DM, and then they're down to hang out with some random stranger with a smart phone?

Originally Posted by kilojules64

I don't see how anyone could possibly bag on twitter. Do you just RT these shwoties, move it to DM, and then they're down to hang out with some random stranger with a smart phone?

pretty much...

honestly when you think about its no different than meeting a stranger on the street...either way you don't know them

Originally Posted by kilojules64

u never responded to my twitter dm 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by mholmes87

Never bothered with the whole "sex with online people" thing..

they probably have AIDS/HIV

roll.gif
roll.gif

You can say that about any female you meet though.

i used to do this during the blackplanet days. blackplanet >>>

not into smashing random chicks i met 5 minutes ago online anymore.

I must have had the worst facebook friends then. In my time on there, dating back to... around '04, I didn't bag a single chick on there. Must be the area.

Back
Top Bottom