smh at "new-age" collectors......

luckily i don't see many fakes where i'm from. there ain't many collectors, but the ones that do collect know their %#$*.i have seen some prettysickening transparent fakes though
sick.gif

yea, there are a lot of fakes at my school too. including see throughs and xi with funny looking patent leather, and even all suede xi's.

where im at in NC, fakes are not seen as they used to be. Kids at my school(most of em) realize that fakes are not where is at, and the real thing is the best.If you cant get real jordans just don't get them, is not that serious. It kills me though when they swear that their shoes be real, but they cant evenprovide simple information like when they came out, or what stores they were in.

Originally Posted by abernja

Originally Posted by K20Lee

i've been doing security work @ high school in garland, texas the past few days and i've seen so many fake jordans!! it's unreal at how ridiculous the shoes look, but it's a "jordan" shoe so they don't care, they're ballin!! like today i saw someone w/ a pair of ALL BLACK XI's...... uppers, midsole, and bottoms. i asked him where he got those
pimp.gif
eyes.gif
..... J's and he said, "oh man you can't get these they sold out!"
roll.gif
, i snickered and walked away.
High school kids aren't the only ones wearing fakes. I see almost just as many "older" people wearing fakes. Not as much, but enough. I'm talking about people in the age range of 25-35. I don't think it's fair to just point the finger at the HS kids.
I see so many old heads with fake jays now its horrible...but what it is they buy the fakes for their kids and then buy some for them selfs. I seepeople playing ball in in fakes! How the hell do you do that?

If ya wanna talk about fakes.
Go to leesville high in raleigh.
I just moved here from jersey
(who had their share of fakes)
but i never seen so many fakes
in one location b4 in my life.
We got the new VII/XI fusion.
We got VII in every color x2.
You name it, they got it. It is like
cankicks, the reality show.

Oh yeah bro.
Not new age collectors.
I guess you can consider me
a new age collector but you will
catch me rocking fakes.

Yeah, Houston must be the fake Jordan capitol of the word. Cats walking around the mall with bags of fakes tryin to snake people out of their money andCOUNTLESS people (dudes and chicks) with "exclusives" on. Its an epidemic here, you can't go anywhere without seeing multiple pairs of fakes. Isaw a dude at the mall rockin a "fakes are so bootleg" shirt and had on some clear and lime green Oly 7s (they had #9 on the back). Its outrageous
smh.gif

Yea over here in dallas you see alot of fakes.I remember when I use to work in oakcliff that's all I would see was fake jordans.''disgusting"

a lotta dudes are seriously playing themselves with these fakes, fronting like they're special...better off with some $20 dollar vans or chucks

I live in Far Rock and fakes over here is the equivalent to crack in the 80s and the sad part about it is that most of the dudes know they're fake smh
Its also the only hood in NYC where I've seen girls wear fake jordans...I didnt know they made kid sizes until 2 years ago
indifferent.gif

And we all kno this as the dark side of the sneaker game right now.......this is nothing new. We just have to deal with it

sorry to all the new collectors, i wasn't referring to all you guys....... just the ones who talk big !#* but rock fakes. i know there are real newcollectors out there, hell, i was one a few years back.

ahahha that's wat i love about the summer
i go down the jersey shore and just spot out fakes and get a good laugh at kids trien to "stunt" wit fakes on in some crazy colorway
that has to be the reason for all these crap colorways lately one of the higher ups must get a kick out of the morons too (that was a joke so don't get tooffended...i no some of you will)

One of my friends has the 7/10 fusions..SMH...

I literally smacked him when I saw him wear them..

Theres also a kid who wears fake 13s almost every day...Dont worry he got the same treatment
tired.gif

Then Ive also seen black/yellow 5s and fake white infrareds...Its heart-breaking...

the best thing i have got from people with fakes is... this dude tried tellin me my white/fire red Vs were fake then i told him not to even talk to me aboutfake kicks because he had on some fake VIs, then he was like i was just playing i got those at home.
roll.gif
unless he secretly lived in my closest i know and you know he did not have themat home.

I know when I use to work part-time at a shoe store last year, I use to see numerous fakes, and all the "youngins" swear they are real.
I'm in the DC area, I don't think it gets any worse then here. I had someone tell me my cool grey III's were fake.............
laugh.gif

The worst pairs I have seen were some sponge bob IV's and some clear VII's
roll.gif

I see dudes all the time wearing fake jays, especially in the malls and downtown.

I just chuckle, but I'm used to it.

Hey, NT. I stay in Detroit, MI and we have entire stores that sell fake Jordans. I mean all kinds of crazy/ignorant colors. Shoes look like trash. But becauseit's a "Jordan", ppl buy them and stunt as if they were sweet. I saw this dude at my homeboy's dorm wearing a pair of III's that wereblack, green and red. Quality, of course, was cheap as heck. Then he had a pair of VII's that were white, but outlined in black. Quality also cheap. And ifI see another pair of fake dub-zeros with that sponge bob print in another gas station I'm going to scream! I was in Roanoake, VA two weeks ago, only fortwo days. I saw more fake pair of J's there, in one saturday than I've seen in my life. This one guy had on some fusion IV's. We haven't evenseen pics of those on here. They look like those fubu styled AF1's with the lace loops and mesh from the fours. They were garbage. And the dude wasbragging that they haven't came out yet. So irritating. Throw a Jumpman on it, and you've got a buyer. I HATE FAKE JORDAN'S. Spend the dough to belegit, or don't wear 'em at all! *Coming from a True Collector* !!!

Back
Top Bottom