SMH, NYPD cops wound each other while trying to shoot pit bull.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by samness20

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

I don't want to make this about bashing cops, but I for one don't tend to take the word of police as absolute truth much less when they're relaying their side of the story to any media outlet. If you do, then that's your problem.

We've all been witness to cops distorting the truth and/or lying, so when they're reporting a woman swinging open her door to unleash this raging pitbull on them, for all we really know it could've occurred in a very different manner than being reported by these cops just to cushion any further embarrassment caused by their ineptitude.

Over five shots being let off in a closed area over a pitbull ending up with them shooting each other? That just sounds irresponsible.

Trigger happy ******s alright.

Don't even get me started on the number of cases of mistaken identity, negligent actions caused by poorly trained officers and the corruption that occurs when certain members of the police force try to cover up their misdeeds.
This.

Oh now I get it.
When cops were hired to do their job, they took an oath to be perfect.
indifferent.gif

Im not going to act like its unheard of to witness a cop distort the truth or something along those lines, but how easy it is to forget about the times thatthey have actually done their job. Works both ways brah.

As for mistaken identity talk - see above saracstic remark about perfection.

Some of u guys are just ignorant. Have absolutely no idea what u are talking abt. I understand it's cool to hate cops, but u have no clue as to what goeson. Pepper spray doesn't work on dogs. And all this nonsense abt shooting the dog in one or two shots is stupid. I have to remember 99.99999% of NT hasnever shot a gun before and only sees it in the video. Shooting a dog running at u while looking for cover is not easy.

I advise u guys to go on a ride along. U'll see the bs cops deal with. People giving attitude and trying to act like lawyers b/c they broke the law.

Back
Top Bottom