SMH So this is whats going down in my area....More racism.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

You could be a boss one day. And so could these girls. That's the point. Not everyone in a position of power has deserved it... and not everyone in a position of power is a good person.

NT kind of likes you and admires your idealism and maturity.. but I've said before that it's naive at times. Here's where that holds true.
Anyway, as you people have mentioned, it's the internet...let the idiots expose themselves. In the mean time, do you and reach out to whatever people you can to reverse the spread of this cancerous idiocy.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Interesting video. This is the future of America. 
pimp.gif

The future 40 year old McDonald employees.
40 though? 
roll.gif

Really though...this is just how they act behind closed doors. I'm not even surprised anymore. I wonder how those girls will feel walking to school tomorrow though. 
grin.gif

Goddamn she went in the last minute though. 
roll.gif
 "OK...real talk, I hate black people" 
eek.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

JD214 wrote:
Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by Noskey

The future 40 year old McDonald employees.

Yeah right....its very possible they could be your boss one day.

This is real America right here. Don't be fooled  

Truth.

11qiz5t.gif

In texas these type of white girls are every where.

But they love drake , and wayne

Originally Posted by polorico

In texas these type of white girls are every where.

But they love drake , and wayne
When it comes to black celebrities they get a pass. 
Remember the scene from DTRT when Mookie was asking Pino who is favorite basketball player, movie star, and rock star was and every answer was a black person, 

yet he did not like black people and his explanation was that they were more than black. 

These videos don't move me at all though.

The ignorance and disgusting remarks that I see from Black people about Black people on Twitter daily...now that turns my stomach.

This is what majority white people think, truth.

I can also guarantee that these girls were comedy central style roasted at school by some girls with weave
laugh.gif

I've seen it happen.

If race wasn't a factor, they would just be saying "i hate girls/i hate guys"

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by solegit08til

Countering gross generalizations with ridiculous, unproven generalizations. Great
Sooo what you thing the norm is bruh? 
White people love our hair? 
roll.gif

images

images

This must be the majority then huh?

Somebody PS Mr. O'Reilly with some dreads 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Countering gross generalizations with ridiculous, unproven generalizations. Great
Sooo what you thing the norm is bruh? 
White people love our hair? 
roll.gif

images

images

This must be the majority then huh?

Somebody PS Mr. O'Reilly with some dreads 
laugh.gif
I hate weaves in general, and there are plenty of white girls with fake hair+extensions. Would Beyonce be any less fine if she had natural hair? No. I also like how you posted 2 hairstyles that 99% of black people don't even use
laugh.gif

I'm really glad that you only made that silly generalization about hair
pimp.gif
good to see that you don't think that most white people think black people are gross and smell bad
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i haaaaaaaaaaaaaate how some people on this board deal only in extremes...

it makes it so hard to have a real discussion on anything

its probably my no. 1 internet pet peeve more here on NT cuz its a smaller community compared to other places i visit

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i haaaaaaaaaaaaaate how some people on this board deal only in extremes...

it makes it so hard to have a real discussion on anything

its probably my no. 1 internet pet peeve more here on NT cuz its a smaller community compared to other places i visit

door-13.jpg

Those are 2 of the most identifiable african-american hairstyles. 

My point being, of the two hairstyles above, who would be the majority rocking those styles?

Unless you are black and have lived in majority white neighborhoods, just stop.

If you did, let's compare data
grin.gif

What I meant to say in my first post.

Most white people are neutral in their stance on racism and give passes to the occasional racist acts/remarks of others, especially those with power/status.*

*- behind closed doors 

Those are 2 of the most identifiable african-american hairstyles. 

My point being, of the two hairstyles above, who would be the majority rocking those styles?

Unless you are black and have lived in majority white neighborhoods, just stop.

If you did, let's compare data
grin.gif

What I meant to say in my first post.

Most white people are neutral in their stance on racism and give passes to the occasional racist acts/remarks of others, especially those with power/status.*

*- behind closed doors 
Um I'm white and I live in a majority white/ Asian community/ area of my city. All I'm gonna say is that the white people in my neighborhood aren't racist

I still don't see what the connection between  huge afros/braids and weaves are. And those girls were talking @#$% about much more than black people's weaves, yet you're hung up on that one insignificant (compared to their other "points") aspect of that rant. If thats your explanation for "most white people hate me
frown.gif
" then I feel sorry for you
laugh.gif
If anything I would've SLIGHTLY respected your OPINION more if you mentioned the more disgusting @#$% they say throughout the video

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Interesting video. This is the future of America. 
pimp.gif

Don't you just love the maturity and respect of teenagers like this?

To the dudes saying they could be our bosses one day... yeah, I could dunk over Kobe Bryant one day. That's jokes, these kids would be lucky to find a job raking lawns.

They're possibly right, unfortunately. Grew up around  racist people and now some of them are going to be lawyers/politicians etc.

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

It's makes me mad that people are like this (didn't watch the vid, but I don't really have to)
But at the same time it's sad.. I can't imagine having hate for people like that.

It must suck living a life with such a small view of the world.. 
These are the type of people that live in worthless cities and have never been to anywhere else in the world. They try to make themselves feel like a significant part of the world by talking @#$% about others in the community, as if they're SO much better off
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom