Smoking blunts in the club

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Originally Posted by mandown91

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

U cereal brah? You probably think your high society because you spent 3 months backpacking around Europe.  Son, you're one of those morons with a camelbak and a hiking backpack scrapin together change so you could travel around; get mad dirty and stinky; pretend you're studying another language; stay in some buns hostel with a dude named Petr from sweden then come back and shove all your "knowledge" down your American counterparts throats and tell us that the way were livin is wack @#$@$outtahere slime.
damn homie you mustve didnt read the post, i said i went to asia... man you must be stupid if you think sweden is in asian man.... that dont even make sense, you mustve failed world geography, haha you mad?? talkin bout camels n +#*+
I can tell you're high. He was obviously talking to the other guy lol

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Relax flee, I was talkin bout jumpman

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

hahah then i guess you shouldnt smoke on campus or on the job huh???....lol i walked around campus once blowing a sweet
Wut?

I clearly stated that I don't smoke anymore, personally I'd rather drink.

Being drunk > high.
naw you mustve been on reg on the regular

but if you had something strong, then its better than drunk cause i hate the head spinning and hang over n etc... i rather smoke 3-4 blunts

i quit
smokin.gif
 three years ago and now i drink occasionally.

and i must agree with the troll, being high>>>>>being drunk

plus there is no hangovers
wink.gif

Only time being drunk > high is when your @ the club. I wouldn't smoke in a club or before i went to one personally.

Any other time though and best believe the homie is faded out his mind

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

idk why... can you tell me?? .......you must not smoke weed huh my friend

i dont ,i get high off life
grin.gif
grin.gif

betta check my AAU record!

haha thats a bet... so where you from?? what team you played for.... whats yo name so i can google you bro see yo AAU record
lol waits for answers
laugh.gif
SoVerSoTowel dodged that one.

I'm glad smoking inside the clubs/restaraunts is prohibited in Finland. Don't want to smell like smoke.

Originally Posted by gambit215

Its funny, I embrace a club that slightly RELAXES the laws of marijuana in their establishment. But the minute I see cats start doin lines.............Im Out!!!!!!!
lol ok
so ur having a good time in the club and you see some random person doing cocaine and you leave?

Back
Top Bottom