Snagged pictures of Spring Jordan catalog (XII, IV, XI low) {Canadian prices}

Uh oh... Gonna be an expensive spring. Those XI lows are fire
pimp.gif
And the Obsidians and Playoffs are copped for sure. I want those Cool Grey XII but idk if I'll have the funds to put towards them!

*%!, this has to be a typo or something. I want the Obsidians bad but not $195 w/ the way JB been makin retros

Straight up, %$*% JB with those prices. If that's true, I'm out after the cement IV's and windy city's.

Originally Posted by jshortt

My immediate reaction was those prices HAVE to be Canadian dollars, but I could be wrong. Like the guy said above, III's going to $150 is already pushing it.

Peace,
J
It looks like they lowered Canadian pricing then.

wow if the prices are real. it's only gonna keep getting higher since people are still gonna buy them.

wow so are those prices real then?
nerd.gif

also i thougth we were going to get the taxis 12?

they all look promising.

But for $195 I wont cop unless MJ kisses my nuts with the purchase.

150 wouldve been cool. but theres a limit and thats it.

man f jb, i wanted to get all the XII's because the are one of my favorite shoes, but these not at these prices

From the blurry pics, it looks like it says $199.95. When was the last time Jordan Brand charged at such a random amount? It's usually a full amount like 125, 150, 160, 175, 180...I wouldn't think too much of it just yet.

Triplin up on those playoff's, my grails. If it's really 200 per pair then maybe i'll just double up, hah.

^yeah, looks like 199.95....weird. Definitely wait until the official announcement. 200 though...lol. XIs don't even cost that much. Milk that cow.

Those low top XIs look awesome. But, $195 for retros XIIs; I pray that isn't the official pricetag for next year.

theres is no way these r going for $195 and the 11's r only going for $180...these r gonna be $160 at most

Back
Top Bottom