Snagged pictures of Spring Jordan catalog (XII, IV, XI low) {Canadian prices}

those xi lows look good
pimp.gif
but 195 for some xii?? ill pass

Originally Posted by mrmakemoney

Originally Posted by Anomaly

Originally Posted by mrmakemoney

These prices are out of control!  I've never been the one to complain about how much kicks cost and I've taken the slaying that we've all been victims of for the past few years...
You might need to brush up on your vocabulary.

vic·tim
noun
1. a person who suffers from a destructive or injurious action or agency: a victim of an automobile accident.
2. a person who is deceived or cheated, as by his or her own ignorance, by the dishonesty of others, or by some impersonal agency: a victim of misplaced confidence; the victim of a swindler; a victim of an optical illusion.

You can't be a victim if you knowingly participate in something you don't agree with.  You know what the prices are, you're aware that said prices are too high, yet you buy regardless and without anyone threatening you in any way, shape or form.  That doesn't make you a victim.  That makes you a moron.

Another piece of evidence that you're not the sharpest tool in the shed is that you overlooked pages of people saying the $195 price is for Canada, not the US.  If you've been a victim of anything for the past few years, you've been a victim of your own stupidity.
30t6p3b.gif

This made me laugh when I read it.  Did you also see that it means someone who is subject to mistreatment?  It sounds like you're saying we're all morons in here because I don't think any of us agree with the price increases, but we still participate.  Everyone except you I guess...
The key here is that it must be involuntary.  You cannot be a victim of anything, mistreatment or otherwise, if you are voluntarily putting yourself in the situation.  Since no one is FORCING you to buy the shoes, any consequences of buying them would be YOUR fault.

And yes, I would say the vast majority of NikeTalk members are morons for a multitude of reasons, not the least of which is complaining about sh*tty quality with ever increasing prices, yet continuing to beat down the store doors to pay full retail prices for the very same shoes they're complaining about.  "It is what it is" is the mantra of the moron.

I, on the other hand, have only bought 1 pair of JB shoes for keeps in the last 6 years.  Ironically, that pair was a XII, but only because they still take a fair amount of beating on the basketball court despite the much lower quality, and I picked them up for $70 brand new after clearance plus F&F coupon at an outlet store.  Other than that, I only buy dirt cheap Nike basketball shoes (strictly used for basketball) when I can get them for $50 or less at the outlet stores.  The obsidian XIIs are one of my personally favorites.  I owned a pair when they were originally released.  But as much as I'd like to have this childhood favorite, I absolutely refuse to pay MSRP on any modern made Nike/JB product, so unless they make their way into the outlet stores (which I'm sure they eventually will) and hit a price of at least 50% off retail, I will not be buying them.

So yes, unlike 90% of NikeTalk, I stand behind what I believe and say.  The reason nothing changes in this country is because Americans are FAR too lazy, ignorant and apathetic to have any passion or conviction about anything in their lives.

OP, please add it in huge bold letters that those are Canadian prices in the title and original post. It's getting flat out annoying at this point.

The price of the shoes going up Is JB'sway of capitalizing on resale prices. Before we knew these would retro again... Everyone here would pay 200 for the 12's. Not the orange ones obviously, but the others.They are starting to realize you will come out of pocket for heat

Originally Posted by Rod301

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

$195 for some 12's?! 
indifferent.gif

Op said those are canadian dollars not usd.So relax!
wink.gif
The coolgrey xii are hot. Xi patent lows are Ok. Military iv are screwed with the leatherWings and heel tabs. If not plastic, pleaseMake them with rubber at least.

I hope everyone is misinformed about the pricing so all of these are easy cops in 2011.

Cement IVs are retailing for $245!!!

thats the price canada will pay for them its not in the canadian dollar because the canadian dollar is worth 1.01 american dollars

Originally Posted by trappedintime

I hope everyone is misinformed about the pricing so all of these are easy cops in 2011.

Cement IVs are retailing for $245!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Def checkin for those cool grey 12's also I def see them slowly but surely raising the box price up within the next few years

I dont know about that red on the lows?? Hopefully they dont look when they release, but im feelin those grey/orange 12 colorway

Back
Top Bottom