JB going H.A.M. on retail prices in 2012
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

might have to pass on errthing
eyes.gif

No. They. Aren't.
I stand corrected.
ohwell.gif

both XIIs  and XI lows will be acquired.

........^apparently those prices on page 1 are in Canadian, see title of thread next time........and even if they were that much, I know people would still cop.....It's pretty much just HBs now.
Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by cristianm

We should all use our TWITTER, FACEBOOK and any other network to bring this PRICE BS to peoples and JB's attention!

We control their sales and what they make, NOT THEM!!

good luck if you think that's going to help 
no hate to you bro but jordan brand dont gave a damn 

$190.00 for jordan 12's come on 
JB will never change, Nike will never change; it's a lost cause.....Nike is a marketing company, not a sneaker company.......if by "we" you mean collectors, then you are wrong, because we are not the main consumer of Jordans and though we technically did influence product/ marketing strategies at one time, we no longer do in terms of Jordans...And don't expect us to either because it'll never go back to how it used to be.......I just can't believve still think there's hope that they JB actually cares/ cared at all (besides for the money).
If Nike's primary threat emerges from the marketing side, then, in all likelihood, you're looking at a gradual slip.  If, on the other hand, the primary threat arises from technological innovation, they could wind up losing market share just as quickly as Converse did, depending on how they react.

Looks like leather straps instead of plastic on those mili 4's...hope that is not officially how they will be released....
sick.gif

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

Looks like leather straps instead of plastic on those mili 4's...hope that is not officially how they will be released....
sick.gif
They'll release that way bro. I don't own a pair of CDP IVs but the 'Mars' IVs from '06 had both rubber straps and rubber eyelets. They can save a lot of money by switching to pleather, suede and rubber instead of the original materials. Do I agree with these changes? No. Will I be passing on all the '12 releases? Yes.

Welcome to my world fellas lol

That's why I laugh when I hear y'all complain about paying retail......
laugh.gif

Nike/JB already has a reseller market and prices outside of the US
laugh.gif

Prices are ridiculous! Why dont Jordan Brand stop making all the useless piece of crap shoes that nobody ever buys. Im not talking about the retros, im talking about the ugliest +!*+ Jordan Brand stamps their logo on and charges $120+. After a few months they hit the clearance section. Cut costs and stop making that +!*+ and use those resources and make more of the retros that will sell out within a couple hours. Why raise prices on retros. SMH at them. Just like the NBA Jordan is a greedy mother effer

all copped except the first 12's...Maybe the Militarys if the quality is good..Sold mine a while back on here
frown.gif

Uh... all you people crying about the prices... Wasn't it established on PAGE 1 that they're CANADIAN PRICES?!

People go dumb hard on the forums when something new is coming out..... Chill you got 3-4 months to think about it and save you money geez
laugh.gif

Lol to all members here who failed
The topic headlines where it clearly
Says catalog scan with canadian prices.
Canadian dollars are not equal ro usd.
before u cry like babies, please learn to
Read the posts correctly.
Jb did not change the wings and
Heel tab on the military blues because
Of saving costs but for style altering
Reasons. The plastic is actually way easier
To produce as it only requires a cheap mold