Sneaker Ape

just like theclosetcollectors, they sell HQ fakes or AAA replicas , sneakerape sometimes don't even give you the right box, & you have to stick the box tag yourself

someone here just bought Royal 1s from Sneaker Ape & they turned out fake.

btw people always get a fake tracking # from them too & sometimes never receive their kicks (maybe because they're still making them lol)

thought he got a legit one even said "the box looks official". at least give him an AJ 4 box like this

also kicksole & iamkickz is the same or related to sneakerape

they have the word wholesale on the site... wholesale & legit just doesnt go together

Last edited:
buddy got bred 4's off them, seen them.. looked/.felt ok to me but i'm no pro.

He said if I wanted my size it would come in two weeks, he's obv ordering from overseas and selling for a profit.

who was actually ordered from them tho?
why would anyone order from them though, its been known since the ray 13s they sell fakes..

scammers include @joevenuto at times BS showing off legit kicks so you'll think they sell legit ones

(he has royal 1s vid "supposedly from kicksole" & it has a footlocker AU/NZ tag, probably from a reseller on ebay or something since the price was covered)

not only you'll be getting fakes.. you might not even get anything at all or even get your money back

quick screenshots around the web

another kicksole aka sneakerape '12 MB 4s customer

dude so sad, because it was for his friend

Last edited:
I placed an order for the Lebron 11s on there thinking I'm beating the EBay prices and all signs point to the shoes being fake. I placed an order with those guys because I saw they were a sponsored site on NT so I thought those guys were good to go. I paid 300 for the XI which I thought was pretty "reasonable" considering the hype and the chances of me getting them on NDC, Eastbay or in the stores. I didn't want to pay to high resell prices and I still got burned. I got in contact with sneaker ape.com. Still waiting on confirmation from those guys that my order is cancelled and have contacted USAA in the event they do not cooperate. I know the fault is my own for this goof and not doing my own research but I thought since they were a sponsor of NT they were legit. Admin if you could, would you be able to remove those guys as a sponsor so someone else does get burned like I did.

PS: if you are looking for authentic shoes then sneakerape.com is not the way to go at all.

*steps off soapbox*

How did people have to resort to over retail price fake Military blue 4s those sat around my way for like 2 weeks.

I placed an order for the Lebron 11s on there thinking I'm beating the EBay prices and all signs point to the shoes being fake. I placed an order with those guys because I saw they were a sponsored site on NT so I thought those guys were good to go. I paid 300 for the XI which I thought was pretty "reasonable" considering the hype and the chances of me getting them on NDC, Eastbay or in the stores. I didn't want to pay to high resell prices and I still got burned. I got in contact with sneaker ape.com. Still waiting on confirmation from those guys that my order is cancelled and have contacted USAA in the event they do not cooperate. I know the fault is my own for this goof and not doing my own research but I thought since they were a sponsor of NT they were legit. Admin if you could, would you be able to remove those guys as a sponsor so someone else does get burned like I did.

PS: if you are looking for authentic shoes then sneakerape.com is not the way to go at all.

*steps off soapbox*

Who said they were fake? Did you pay with Paypal? you should have let them come in so you could see in person and if they were bad you could have taken a claim out with Paypal and got your money back and kept the shoes. I don't think they would have the balls to sell you a straight up fake shoe. I know they have fakes out already that are pretty good, but no way they would come close to passing as retail. In hand is how you can really tell, damn I wanted to see those too.

You shouldn't have any problem getting them, They are a GR shoe.

Got a few laughs from them posting a photo before calling Retro 88's "Retro Concords" lol they fixed it shortly after tho.

I went to comment about it and I found out their comments on FB photos are disabled, so you can't even comment on photos... SMH

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom