Sneaker Con

Sorry fi there is another thread about this but...

Does anyone know of any Bay Area Sneaker Cons or Sneaker exchanges that happen in the are?

Dunkxchange was today, surprisingly there wasn't much heat, so if that was what you were looking for you didn't miss out!

dxc was was packed and a lot of heat imo. people mostly looking for jordans, foams, yeezys, corks, etc.. af1 and sb's were not selling or even being asked about and there was heat out there, people barley asked about them. two years ago those sb's and af1's would have sold and a lot more than people were asking for at this dxc. to my surprise,

dxc was was packed and a lot of heat imo. people mostly looking for jordans, foams, yeezys, corks, etc.. af1 and sb's were not selling or even being asked about and there was heat out there, people barley asked about them. two years ago those sb's and af1's would have sold and a lot more than people were asking for at this dxc. to my surprise,

I couldn't make it but from what I heard, I didn't miss much. I was told that it wasn't like the previous events. Too much bs and extremely packed with no ins and outs like other exchanges.

I couldn't make it but from what I heard, I didn't miss much. I was told that it wasn't like the previous events. Too much bs and extremely packed with no ins and outs like other exchanges.

I couldn't have said it any better myself!

I had a couple of tables and I was able to get a lot of **** off. Went real good for me. Came up on couple things too. Didn't walk through the crowds and that stuff so I don't know how that went. Had to give up deals though to make the sales but I still came out in top and I had fun so it was all good

I had a couple of tables and I was able to get a lot of **** off. Went real good for me. Came up on couple things too. Didn't walk through the crowds and that stuff so I don't know how that went. Had to give up deals though to make the sales but I still came out in top and I had fun so it was all good

O ok, nice. Although people aren't really speaking highly of it, I still wish I could've went. There's always the next event I guess.

Back
Top Bottom