Sneaker Pimps AUG. 11th w/ Dilated & Too Short

only thing i regret about not heading out to the SP event is missing out on Short Dog's performance. i haven't seen dude live since way back in the day in Pleasanton at one of them Lowrider shows. homeboy was showcasing his candy green 560SEC on gold hammers, so that should give y'all an idea of how far back that was. :lol:
laugh.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

whats the name of the shoe cleaner they were giving away. the one that comes in a small shoe box box

To all that was in there where the pictures at.... Show us the good time

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XII.. BLACK/RED
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

^^^ I think the sneaker cleaner is the Jason Markk Sneaker Cleaner. It's like $25 on his shop online. Oh yeah I'm pretty sure I've seen those girls you guys are talking about and might have met them before in the past. Forgot their names and who they are though :\
ohwell.gif

Good turnout for my first SNEAKERPIMPS event, I was expecting a lot more from the shoe exhibit. Nothing had me going :wow:
eek.gif
except for the hyperstrike Kid Robots.

Kid Capri was playin' every classic after another. Had me rockin' with him through his whole set..

$hort dawg is funny as hell.. dude had me rollin' all night..

Someone passed me two blunts outside so I got super lifted.. only downside to that night.. no RED STRIPE. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
MUDVILLE!

some pics from last night:

Kid Capri about to tear it up

the homey too $hort!! I was behind lots of groupies haha

Posting the same @#%$ I posted in the WDYW thread.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sneaker Pimps SF. Photo courtesy of crisone. Caught him trying to pull a paparazzi on the second burst of his camera's flash.

Nice to finally meet you and PETERROCK1. I remember your brother posting here a long time ago (correct me if I'm wrong). Regards to him and your family.

unDSed my pair of OG Is. I've had these babies for almost 10 years before I broke them out. Never in my life have I worn a pair of Is even though I had most of the retros.

53hx94p.jpg

67e7lhf.jpg
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31NikeTalk's Rules of ConductWelcome to NikeTalk PhilippinesPhilippines Sneaker Guide

Bummed i miss the show. Again. I was on daddy duty though. Maybe next time.

Hey Cris- who all went besides you and Pete?

crisone...i'm in one of your pics. The one with the crowd with their hands in the air. I enjoyed Kid Capri's performance as well.

Quote:
^ Paul, Ron, Rob, Christian, and Chris.......

.....and I had to ask in advance to get a break from "Daddy Duty"

That my friend is what we call a 'hall pass'. And i'm using mine next week for RTB. lol

Back
Top Bottom