Sneaker prices at an all time high unappreciation / Last Dance stimulus package Post

Adidas, Puma, and Asics on ebay giving their shoes away, even their higher end statement lines if you're about that wave. :x I see Jordans now and I think they are fake only to later find out they are real. Mike and them in the lab just coming up with dumb **** so they can release the same shoes 5x a year in perpetuity. i don't know, make them out of Timberland skin, make it a low top this time, throw an air bubble on it, make them out of jeans

Me too. I just be on ebay offering WAY under asking price, they'll just say no right but every once in a while you get lucky. Just got some SF AF1s and some Air Max Uptempos both nds for 40 and 50. Outlet mall just opened back up here, before Rona a few months ago they had AM720s for like 50 in the gold and the black based ones around 89. fluid hips fluid hips do you sell sz 13?
Nah fam. Size 11s

Stack your money. And don’t cave in if you don’t want to pay the price. This too shall pass.

I saw this coming a mile away when news of this documentary leaked., so I started doubling and tripling up on og colorways that I personally love For me. Not to sell.

Last edited:
As odd as it may sound I think now is the best time to be into sneakers. You can really stand out from the crowd if this was a hobby you were invested into before the 2010’s. It’s not even about being elitist about it either cause “we” technically built this and are in charge of keeping it rooted in passion and not just about some dollars.

This documentary craze made me look up the current prices of all the Jordans I have in my collection...
According to them Chicago 1 Lows are going for $800... last sale was $890

08841B19-5F6E-45A8-AF38-AA6A2DBE7E63.jpeg

I’m a fan of 1’s like many people but this is a clown colorway and even at this not so high price (yes it’s high but relatively speaking, it’s low) this is absolutely absurd.

People are on social media posting their “Got Em” screenshots from SNKRS like getting these Ronald McDonald 1’s is an accomplishment. I’d like to believe that it’s the less savvy consumer that’s buying Court Purple Jordan 1’s but there’s a bunch of NT folks freaking out about these.

It’s unbelievable where the culture has gone.

As a die hard Baltimore Ravens fan, I feel attacked by this post lol

AEF16284-2659-4D08-BFDC-A47D63A14770.jpeg

This documentary craze made me look up the current prices of all the Jordans I have in my collection...
According to them Chicago 1 Lows are going for $800... last sale was $890

lmao and I picked up my pair of Chi lows for $60 on sale at Villa a few months after they released.. Hardly anyone wanted them back then lol

Alot of people like that here now on NT. Some older heads are into the travis, off whites, unions, Adidas yeezys, and fogs. Times and interests have evolved. NT ain't the old NT, kinda wish it was.

As odd as it may sound I think now is the best time to be into sneakers. You can really stand out from the crowd if this was a hobby you were invested into before the 2010’s. It’s not even about being elitist about it either cause “we” technically built this and are in charge of keeping it rooted in passion and not just about some dollars.

I think this is a net positive for everyone though-as long as the popularity of sneakers (especially Js) continues, we’ll get more and more releases of the shoes we love. Waning interest = less releases, which is obviously a bad thing for sneaker fans.

I def don’t want to see it go back to post 2011 concord XI - 2015 era. Man! Grown men fighting/robbing teenagers for sneakers, everyone who suddenly becoming a reseller, etc etc.

How long do y'all think this sneaker bull market (no pun) will last for? I'm hoping things calm down again. Miss the days when SBs were the forgotten child of Nike.

It will go the way of the economy. As more people are unemployed and have less money, it will go down. It wont last much longer imo. I'd sell now.

Sold my worn Breds for $530. As an "old head" i just looked up and was shocked at the prices.

Then don't get me started on this newfangled Dunk hype. WHERE did this come from. I'm pulling shoes out of my garage that are over $800 now

Forgot I even had Playoff XIII's just chilling. Pretty much just rock the same triple black air max 270 react that I got for 60 bucks most of the time anyways.

Crazy seeing de la soul low SB's going for $300-400+

I swear I could've found a pair for $80 or lower maybe 2 years ago

Crazy seeing de la soul low SB's going for $300-400+

I swear I could've found a pair for $80 or lower maybe 2 years ago
even just last year you could buy a pair for $80-150 new. I see used pairs now end at 200-300. it's all the new heads who only collect jordan 1's who now see the hype in SB and Dunks and want to seem like they've been had them. I remember the trail end SB's you couldn't move those for 70 if you wanted too! now because Travis Scott said they inspired his Jordan's now they are going for over 700! Stussy cherry sb last year you could get for 175-265 now they are 1500!

I mean I understand that pair going for $$. Signed, game worn, rookie season I get it but not for $500k :lol:

:pimp: :pimp: I wish I still had my white laser 4 pack. I bet it’d be hard to find a ds set with the hat and shirt included too. Always wanted the black pair too just never got them

edit: damb just looked on eBay there’s a ds set size 10.5 :nerd: :nerd:

Thanks for the heads up. Grabbed those this morning. He had a best offer and went for it. The Shirt is XXL but the hat is stupid, Sm/M.

Sold 2012 Fire red 4s in anticipation of the release later this year, but the Lasers are something else.

Back
Top Bottom