SNEAKER SALE at Mag:net High St. on June 28!

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]Got this info from manilaguerilla's online store. Some of you might be interested..

Rare Kicks On Sale from manilaguerilla, Crate, Bunker, & private collectors!
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2 to 8pm, Saturday, June 28 @ mag:net Bonifacio High Street, The Fort [/color]
Nike, SB's, Puma, Reebok, Adids, NB, Vans, IceCreams, Alife, ProKeds & more!
no reserves, 1st come 1st serve, come early!

Looks interesting, definitely will check it out. Kita tayo dun Mac! haha

It's near...who's dropping by? Unfortunately...no credit cards accepted
frown.gif

So who's going on saturday? Haha.

banOi and i have an ongoing bet on how many SHEMAGHS there will be.

^Yeah. Those Taliban rags on every guy, girl and gay necks. They typically wear it with skinny jeans, Team Manila shirt and Chucks. And oh, Stunna shades.Hahaha.

Originally Posted by sadikmac

^Yeah. Those Taliban rags on every guy, girl and gay necks. They typically wear it with skinny jeans, Team Manila shirt and Chucks. And oh, Stunna shades. Hahaha.

hehe mga Emba dudes.
ohwell.gif

hey.. i dropped by but just for a sec., since i thought this was goin to be tomorrow(sunday).. good thing my kids were at the nick event within the area....lotsa shoes were there, BUNKER sold out fast man... most of it are dunks... saw some alife ,visvim, and some nice van's... amm saw some people wearn nicekicks... tiff's, pusshead, t-rod's, and hey ADIO's... hahahah well had to represent... I saw one dude wern a NT shirt, wanted to sey whats up, butdidnt get a chance... so who ever that was... glad too see ya... i think the other guys got more updates than me... so hey, were waitn on the pics... peas...

Back
Top Bottom