SNEAKER SALE at Mag:net High St. on June 28!

I just drop ny there yesterday. I'm looking for any size 8 nike sb. Sad coz they just just had limited sizes. One of the best deal there is P-rod(playstation colorway) for only 5,700php size 10.5, cinco de mayo (size 9.5, 10) 5,400php. Bape Ape there was around 11k plus 20% off I think. I saw members ofthe band Chicosci and Borgy Monotoc who is own's the Bunker located at BHS.

dropped by and got me some newcastles hehe
good thing i hooked them up with a poster design so pinapasok kami before mag start yung sale. nakapili agad ng shoes bago maubos
some pics

ss6rm0.jpg

ss4ik9.jpg

mackiecorrea rockin 9s

ss5dh8.jpg

ss910ok3.jpg

soul228 and mackiecorrea

ss8lz3.jpg

ss9rj6.jpg

what we got from the sale

ss912jc6.jpg

borgy paparazzi shot hehe

wdwwtzz1.jpg

MarcusKicks and mackiecorrea

Bonus pic..
ss3hg0.jpg

before the sale mackiecorrea met up with azhul for a transaction hehe check out sir azhul taking pics of the Oly 6.

I could've given you a killer pose Marc had I seen you taking pics of me and Mackie....
roll.gif

Anyway, I was wearing an NT shirt when I got there and had to change with my Kiks Tyo white shirt coz it's really hot and I'm sweating
embarassed.gif

I wanted to cop the Visvim since it's my size...problem is, it's 17k
tongue.gif

Hello PI-Nters I just have a couple of questions about the DUNK SB scene over there.

Since when did Dunks SB became available?

How are the prices?

Do a lot of people wear or buy them?

thanks

dammn I dont know if i was tricked are u sure u guys saw it there i bought it from my frnd for 1,5k It Comes with the other design i'll post it ltr

Nice pickup Marcus! How much did it cost you for the Newcastle? And for the rest as well...just want to compare prices.

Thanks!

thanks AIR Kamote23! got it for Php5,800. Saved me some since I was planning to cop it at pickyourshoes which will cost me around Php6,500+ hehe
happy.gif

Originally Posted by bluebattsoulja

dammn I dont know if i was tricked are u sure u guys saw it there i bought it from my frnd for 1,5k It Comes with the other design i'll post it ltr

it comes with shirt do they also have this in AMBLVD?

it comes with this shirt.. do they also have this design in AMBLVD?

I haven't seen the exact shirt but I wouldn't be surprised because AM BLVD. is known for selling fake street wear brands.

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

I haven't seen the exact shirt but I wouldn't be surprised because AM BLVD. is known for selling fake street wear brands.

yeah..

Back
Top Bottom