sneaker scam story on the news

Why not just pay for him to go on trip? He sold the SBs because he wanted to go on this "trip". Why give him a pair of shoes when his intention was to profit?

Some of you are either young or the opposite of smart.

Originally Posted by Antidope

Originally Posted by iYen

I thought the scammer catcher guy was going to set the scammer straight or at least stomp the scammer out.
laugh.gif
@ them giving him shoes though.
Why not pay for his trip to europe?
That's why he sold the shoes in the first place right?
All in all, that's pretty dope.

these are the very same questions that I had. Good for the kid though.Are people really saying that he didn't win out? Id be satisfied with the 9s@OhYouMad that video is hilarious
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ this dude posting up in front of the scammer house.
jFEX3x96h1HzI.png

hmm.. i thought there was a thread on nt about some dude named ..something.. jordan scamming someone here a few months ago ? lemme see if i can go back on my old posts and find it

good story, wish it would have had a better outcome with catching the scammer and him going to jail or something

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Fixed
Nike supports resellers�
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

as well as getting

Stomped on
Shot
Stab
Killed
Leaving your kids in the car, to get some low-grade quality kicks and lying to police i was looking for cuzin dayquan

Yes Nike thank you for supporting the end of human dignity
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nike�
one of the best�advertising�company's�out�
also the kid that got scammed i'm sure is now getting free kicks from nike sportwear �

also i'm sure the dudes a on nt 

where are you
eek.gif

When I saw the kids clothes/ kicks (bbc tee, supreme hat, comme de garcon chucks, etc.) I was like how in the ##!@ does him or his folks not have 700 for educational purposes.
But you don't know anyone's situation so i didn't judge.
Glad he got something from that. Props to LeBron.

Thought this was gonna be a story on Moe Barber, yea I should of seeked professional help

Back
Top Bottom