SneakerFriends 2011 in Toronto this Sunday. Who's going?

Hey everyone,

Just saw that Sneakerfriends 2011 was in Toronto this Sunday (10/07/2011). Anyone going? I've never went to any event like this, should I drive all the way down from Montreal?

sneaker-friends-2011-toronto.jpg

Hey everyone,

Just saw that Sneakerfriends 2011 was in Toronto this Sunday (10/07/2011). Anyone going? I've never went to any event like this, should I drive all the way down from Montreal?

sneaker-friends-2011-toronto.jpg

Originally Posted by Rick Kang

A sneaker show? A party? None of the above?

That's the thing... I have no idea and I thought some of you could help. I was wondering if it was kind of like Kixpo or dunkxchange and such

Originally Posted by Rick Kang

A sneaker show? A party? None of the above?

That's the thing... I have no idea and I thought some of you could help. I was wondering if it was kind of like Kixpo or dunkxchange and such

doesnt seem like anything special, just some guys showcasing their shoes. i wouldnt drive all the way from montreal for that.

doesnt seem like anything special, just some guys showcasing their shoes. i wouldnt drive all the way from montreal for that.

i went, it was cool but def not worth a drive from montreal. a few collections were on for display and clark kent, mayor and a few dudes were there

i went, it was cool but def not worth a drive from montreal. a few collections were on for display and clark kent, mayor and a few dudes were there

Back
Top Bottom