Sneakerheads in NY

Theres other skateboard shops that get releases like homage etc. On another note this thread does need to pick up LOL

STATEN here as well n how all the nyers here wats ppls opinion on the 3s, the sb1s and Jordan future comin out soon

Bronx here willing to chill and discuss shoes as most of my friend are into sneaker but none "sneakerheads" if that makes nay sense

Lol I get what ur saying none of my friends r sneakerheads I just buy shoes I never gone to any of the conventions or anything like that

Anyone selling any kicks in nyc? Any one able to get there hands on a pair of the 3s n tryna get rid of them

I'm good now got what I needed there r some shoes listed on my profile if anyone tryna sell them message me

Wats up lets get this thread to pick up anyone cop any new kicks lately... Just got the nike air trainer 1 mid qs for retail... Found a dope spot by me with nice selection of hard to get shoes.. But they were tryna charge 280 for powder Xs lol

Wats up lets get this thread to pick up anyone cop any new kicks lately... Just got the nike air trainer 1 mid qs for retail... Found a dope spot by me with nice selection of hard to get shoes.. But they were tryna charge 280 for powder Xs lol
Where they at? $280 for powder 10s yea $500 lolll

Yea like I said I got my air trainers for retail I was shocked n they had powder 10s for 280 I didn't ask about anything other prices but I imagine expensive to keep that stores bills paid and what not..

All this kids fault

this had me dying laughing 
roll.gif

Want some good laughs gotta go to the thread that video is posted in people made some great gifs.... So is anyone tryna get those 3s this Saturday? One places by me is sellin them on a first come first serve basis

I'm pretty sure it's finishline in the Staten Island mall... Cood of been footaction or footlocker I no I called each in the mall pretty sure finishline tho

Back
Top Bottom