SneakerHeads worst nightmare

Whats up NT. I have been collecting since about 98-99 and i had a very extensive collection of Jordans and other Nikes. Well im stationed in Iraq and i leftall of my shoes and clothes at my house while i was here on my 12 month deployment. I had HEAT.....Bred 11's. 13.s, Carmines, Grapes every colorway of the5's and so much more to list. Not to mention al my foams and barkleys, all together about 160 pairs of shoes. Well i got an email today saying that someonebroke into my house and stole every single last pair of my shoes and all my clothes....Im talking everything...even my small collection of KJ Converse. All myclothes, a laptop, My 60 inch Sony, My 50 Philips flat screen and to top it off they pissed on my furniture. i have a pair of Hypermax and thats it....worstday of my life

Insurance claim is already filed and they want a detailed list of everything that was taken....i mean like shoe by shoe....lol...good thing i take collectionpics....lol....Im so ready to get the hell out of Texas

wow man that sucks assss, hopefully its not someone you know... do you live in a ghetto %%# neighborhood?

Originally Posted by cangn

wow man that sucks assss, hopefully its not someone you know... do you live in a ghetto %%# neighborhood?
roll.gif

Wow, that sucks... Really sorry to hear that. Man hopefully everything works out in the end... I know it isn't the end of the world, but damn, that's abig loss.

IMO its someone you know. who the hell breaks into a house and steal clothes and sneakers??

Hey my condonlences to your loss...I'm sorry... but I think krazy is right..who targets clothe and kicks...specially 160 pairs..this thief must know whatyou have and that your away..something just does sound right..I hope everything turns out good for you man.

craigslist and ebay surveliance your items.. atleast the more rare ones.. if anything happens to mine, i know exactly what pairs to look for and that person isending up dead

Wow man I feel for you... all these years you put into something just to have it taken away like that...

its gotta be someone you know, cause if it was just some average robber they would more than likely take the TV's and your laptop.
someone who knows you would know about all you kicks so either you pissed someone off REAL bad before you left that they thought it would be payback to takeyou shoes also.
good luck possibly finding who took them

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

craigslist and ebay surveliance your items.. atleast the more rare ones.. if anything happens to mine, i know exactly what pairs to look for and that person is ending up dead

QFT!

I know for a fact that in the tri-state area there are at MAX, 5 other people capable of owning all of my most prized possessions in the condition I have dueto their size and availability. So if any of those prized possessions were to surface outside of that circle, it's going down.

Still, I'm sorry to hear about this though. But look on the bright side... If you purchased most of your more valuable sneakers at or under retail price,you can appraise them on the insurance claim for their current market value which is probably now 2x-4x what it originally cost you.

Sure some things are irreplaceable due to sentimental value, but it might be a blessing in disguise.

*edit*

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

its gotta be someone you know, cause if it was just some average robber they would more than likely take the TV's and your laptop.
someone who knows you would know about all you kicks so either you pissed someone off REAL bad before you left that they thought it would be payback to take you shoes also.

I agree. The average robber wants to get in and get out as fast as possible without a trace. The fact that only went for the shoes and pissed on your stuffshould be a sign that it was premeditated and may have been someone who knows you and did it out of retaliation for something.

i feel you but i have enemies bro...i have been deployed for 7 months so i havent been around anyone....i dont know...yeah im glad that i get the price of whatthey are worth now....i got my Yeezy's for 315 and im seeing them for 915 some places....thats the website i will use when its time to priceeverything...lol

Hey you never know. Good luck with everything though.

But the perp/s are probably in your age bracket and or in the 18-29 range. No grown %!* man would only steal your clothes and sneakers.

All postal, Fed-Ex and UPS carriers are PRIME suspects...

Back
Top Bottom