SneakerHeads worst nightmare

I hope that you get every penny back fam however for the time being you can focus on getting your collection back to the way that it was or close to it. Eventhough this happened which is very unfortunate you can always try to get it back to the way that it was since you are still in the land of the living.

Dang man!! Sorry to hear that. I wish u the best.
Man, all ya kicks and pissed on ya couch!!??- derrty, that was personal. Have the cops take a DNA sample of ya couch pillow.
The insurance claim
should work out though
man- now I'm all noid bout my collection

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

craigslist and ebay surveliance your items.. atleast the more rare ones.. if anything happens to mine, i know exactly what pairs to look for and that person is ending up dead
ur not killing anyone
roll.gif

son you strong as helllll!!!! i wuda commited suicide!!! dat effin sucks!!! but fareal doe i appreciate you for doin wat u doin and puttin ya life on da linefor our great country. it sucks dat ppl don't see da bigger picture like dat and wanna take wat you got. sorry to hear that man i know everything will getbetter

^ It's called Crank dat flying squirel. Oh for real? Hows it go? It's just called Crank dat flying squirel. Oh, Crank THAT flying squirel?? No, CrankDat flying squirel. DAT, D. A. T.

Mayne I know wat u mean..when I deployed in 05 for da 2nd time..someone broke into my house and wiped me clean out of my j's and I'm talkin heat...og1's all da way to og 13's...but I just bouced back

i feel sorry for you man, all that money spent just to have it taken away from you
smh.gif
whoever robbed ur crib proabably knew you were collecting

thats terrible to hear... but next time dont leave your sneakers lined up on the floor right by a window, or not have home security, or boast to all your"friends" that you have 160 pairs and then tell you'l be away for 12 months... for homes to be broken in, you have to pretty much make it thatyou're letting them in.

Man i dont know what i would do if i was in your situation. Keep your head up man atleast you did not lose a family member or something. Material things canalways be replaced.

Originally Posted by youngmoney15

Man i dont know what i would do if i was in your situation. Keep your head up man atleast you did not lose a family member or something. Material things can always be replaced.
QFT.
So sorry to hear that man, hope everything turns out good.

they might not be close wit you, but they def had a pproblem with you

i would see if some sort of check could be run on the DNA man

I was thinking about robbery in my head before I got in here. That really sucks man, but in the end, I guess it's time to move on.

Back
Top Bottom