[| -- Sneakerpimps Tour: Toronto Fri OCT 20th -- |]

~~Great night and happy to see everyone there....it was a blast!

Where were you fern? I was looking for you dude..??

Quote:
ps: mr. megamanx i could not find you to take a picture :smh:
smh.gif
NEXT TIME!
LOL I thought you forgot about me ....but yeah..next time

We should have more events like this in the near future~~
FS: Air Jordan XI black/red IE low sz11, Air Jordan XVIII low black/black sz11, Air Jordan XIX SE white/gold/navy sz11, Air Jordan XX OG colour sz11, Air Huarache 2k4 All-star sz11. Melo 1.5 White/blue sz11, Melo 1.5 nubuck sz11, Nike VC IV white/purple sz11, Nike Supreme Delta Force White/white sz11...They are all Brand new DS...

~~"The sky's the limit. I don't think God limited my talent. He gave me talent and it's up to me to try to keep getting better. I don't know how good I can be, but I know I can be better than I am right now."-AI.~~

^did you and DGots head to Opus after?

:smh:
smh.gif
at lames accesorizing...sorry but bandanas, basketballs and GDFT bags shouldn't be part of your fit!?!

Q...nice 8's homey...LoL! :wink:
wink.gif

sorry if I saw you and didn't say wadup, I just honestly dont recognize peeps right away, plus I was lit so dont hold that against me...next time just say waddup tp me! I aint gon bite!

Working behind the scenes at Sneaker Pimps was an eye opener as to how big this thing is getting in T-Dot! The whole SP crew is madd cools and I wish them luck in Van city and their week long show in Budapest next month! Petey, I'ma try and hit that up while in Europe next month!

y'all see that Hypebeast painting with the "A Blatant Fake" hoodie?! :lol:
laugh.gif

also the Lebron IV were :pimp:
pimp.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
*** Barons swingman #7 ***

aw jesus, i was looking at those pics, the one of the guy with the funny glasses + bucks jersey, when the full res pic loaded the guy beside hims ear wax is @#%$ jumping out of his ear and onto my screen, thats nasty bro
ya get cool points cuz im the one ya listen to
but lose em all cuz ya not original.

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

friday was ridiculous. what up to everyone that showed love. i really can't remember names right now, i was leant :lol:
laugh.gif

everyone reppin' TO strong. respect to all the nt'ers that bought me a drink :rofl:
roll.gif

bernard, it took you like an hour to finish the beer i got you :smh:
smh.gif

edit: :lol:
laugh.gif
@ the lames with the SIGNED gdft bags

So to sum it all up... I'm gonna say that sneaker pimps was an overall greatt night *thumbs up*

Dave White in T.O. was big and they will have another great for VANCITY for the westcoast heads support that show too you won't be dissapointed.

Anyway i had fun just this weekend, met some people and enjoyed some highlights of this culture here, now if we could only weed out the lames, hipsters, posers and overnight heads...

smh at all the clones
And now back to business

Imo sneaker pimps was a dope night. the venue was better then last year. Shoutouts to everyone i meet n chilled with, bobby analog, melo, soul on ice, yungneedem, lady j23, jolly2, asiatic, soul purpose ceo, cloud hopper, dimplomat tdot, supreme ape, mtl tropper, i know i'm fogetting some names but u have to fogive, i'm bad ith names
Government was dope. good music n good crownd
all in all dope night

^^^ jolly was madd wasted, i was worried he was gonna step on someones kicks!

Good event, went down with my boy dimsum.

it was a bit packed but thats expected.
everyone seemed cool, saw alot of heat too.

I was wearin the Jordan dunkchamp silhouette jacket with some columbias.

Where the pics at dimsum?

Khonfruntashun, whats good?

LOL my dude dimsum on some GQ @#%$ with the button down and the wmns easters (I think)
<--- "Damn he's doing cameo's in videos now."​

what's gwaning Winston? Did you get to see Samuel Jackson? I left too early homie. You need to link me with some T-Macs when they drop.

Some pics outside of the artwork, displays that people sent to me.

3ywhjxz.jpg

42xtqol.jpg
:smh:
smh.gif
@ you wildin out when I was speaking to your friend, chill the @#%$ out.
48420xd.jpg

Funny thing was when I was chilling with Jeff he mentioned he wanted to come to Sneakerpimps bad heard it was live but he was so tired from his trip he used the little time he had to rest at his hotel before his show @ The Guvernment.
2s025nl.jpg
<--- "Damn he's doing cameo's in videos now."​

always good to see my man Q...he's the life of the party LOL

jolly came in a close 2nd bein' all @#%$ faced haha

good to see my man warren..it's been a long minute..

ladyj i missed you! i saw you from a distance, i was talkin to my boy (the wood art artist) at the time and i wanted to say hi but next thing u know, U DIPPED.. oh well, hope all is well with u. we'll catch up next time..

shoutouts to everyone else i saw...good seein everyone again...sharin in their love for sneakers

sneaker pimps was dope...i love how they gave the opportunity for the artists to showcase themselves this year with the portraits and the wood art...dope..

before this post dies, i have a few pics, i'll see if i can post em up later if i have the time to considering exams and all...

Keeping the thread alive...

Here's my pics... Battery died halfway through the event :smh:
smh.gif

Shouts to Hek, Dimsum, Mo, and a couple others... My bad memory serves as my scapegoat w/ names...

Jolly, I don't drink which is why it took me ages to finish it, lol... Buy me a Pepsi next time :D
happy.gif

Jolly... you in all my pics man! @#%$, :lol:
laugh.gif

Daydream... I fell asleep beneath the flowers
The NT'er formerly known as Milhouse VanHouten05​
FS - DS Invisible Womans Sz 9, VVVNDS Easter II AF1 Sz 10, VVVVNDS Lebron CoF "Temptation" Sz 10 & "Complacency" Sz 10.5, Tweed SB Low Sz 10, Hunter SB Low Sz 10.5, NDS Sea Crystals Sz 10, NDS Uncocoa AF1 Sz 10, Ice Cream Money Roll Sz 10, VVVNDS Denim Hulks Sz 6​

RE-UP : a message to bobby analog, bobbyfischer, protectthegoons, jolly2 . . .

2jbl5hz.gif

I GOT IT 4 CHEAP: FOR SALE... NDS (WORN TWICE!) AM1 NO LINER GREY/CEMENT sz8.5 - $50 ! HOLLLERRRR via ezinbox (TO NTers only)

Back
Top Bottom