Sneakershields

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do these work on jordan 1s (I own the 13 royals). And also how do force shields work with them.

I have a pair of forceshields. They are worn in the shoe with your foot in the sneaker to keep the toebox straight. The pair I have have a sticky strip on top to stick to the inside of your shoe. I leave the strip covered and just slip them in and out of the pair of shoes I wear that day. Wearing the shoe with forceshields makes it a little snugger, less comfortable, but if you care about creases, it will help (nothing is perfect though).No sense in buying more than 1 pair, just swap em in and out.

If everyone wants you to google everything, what's the point in a forum?  I mean we could get "aftermath" news from youtube, we could get release dates from a bunch of other sites.  The point in asking a question, even if it's been asked before, is to get an answer from people with a similar interest that may have already experienced what you're asking about.  Ya'll be killin me with that.  It's already annoying going through 500 different threads looking for a key word to maybe find or not find the exact answer to your question.  /b**chfit.

If everyone wants you to google everything, what's the point in a forum?  I mean we could get "aftermath" news from youtube, we could get release dates from a bunch of other sites.  The point in asking a question, even if it's been asked before, is to get an answer from people with a similar interest that may have already experienced what you're asking about.  Ya'll be killin me with that.  It's already annoying going through 500 different threads looking for a key word to maybe find or not find the exact answer to your question.  /b**chfit.
ok well in that case, he was asking specifically about Royals.  Then why not ask in the Royals thread?

yes it might be annoying going through 500 different threads, but what's the point of having a search function if people are just going to start a new thread for every question they have?

I swear by sneakshields.... and I use a pair in my royals and they stop all toe box creasing. If you put them in correctly and push the sides down then you cant even feel them. You can als make cuts to the toe section or the sides to adjust. I heard force fields were horrible and i dont like the idea of sticking any tape or anything in my J's

ok well in that case, he was asking specifically about Royals.  Then why not ask in the Royals thread?

yes it might be annoying going through 500 different threads, but what's the point of having a search function if people are just going to start a new thread for every question they have?
I feel ya man, trust me.  He's relatively new to the forum just like I am.  I asked a question yesterday after searching and searching and didn't find the specific answer i was looking for.  When I made a thread, I got linked to the thread i searched through already lol. 

Anyways, I'm looking at trying some force fields first.  I don't where my Js that often and I'm a bit OCD with preventing creasing, which is dang near impossible, so I think the force fields will work good for me.  At least i hope.  Apparently they were made for AF1's primarily. 

i want to try the sneakershields but why are they so expensive?  lol.  they probably cost the guy $1 to make

I have the force fields on a pair of Barkleys. They definitely work but after walking a full day you're definitely gonna feel a pinch. These sneakershields look interesting but I kinda like the creasing on my Jordan 1's. Gives it a bit of character imo especially on the older numbered Jays. just my .02

Probably costs $3 to make a pair of Js, but they're still sticking us, too! lol. Probably charges a lot because they can. I'm sure we all would given the opprotunity to make some sweet mulah. I just bought some a few months ago and they seem to work quite well so far. I googled coupon codes and got like $15 taken off IRC.

Last edited:
Probably costs $3 to make a pair of Js, but they're still sticking us, too! lol. Probably charges a lot because they can. I'm sure we all would given the opprotunity to make some sweet mulah. I just bought some a few months ago and they seem to work quite well so far. I googled coupon codes and got like $15 taken off IRRC.BTW, not sure why this double posted, but how do I delete this?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom