Sneaking Food into the Movies, yah or nay? Vol Snacks are Too Danm High!

Do you smuggle snacks in the theater/stadium?

• Yup. I’ll be damned..

Votes: 98 77.2%
  • No. An extra $10 ain’t gonna beak me..

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Eat before or after.

Votes: 16 12.6%

• Total voters
:lol: :lol: :lol: man what? You having some chowder and a baguette during the movie? :lol:

yeah, some chowder with hot sauce and a nice sourdough baguette. i always have these on me cause i dont want to carry a bottle :pimp:
91Odl-IWXAL._SX355_.jpg

Just got back from the movies. I wasn’t the only person that brought in outside food. I heard someone open up a can of soda lol.

i have one of these thermos and bring this with hot soup and crackers/bread. easy to sneak into theaters :pimp:
great for the cold weather
81E-F2ljyXL._SY450_.jpg
My man has a whole construction worker's lunch for when he hits the theater. I can respect it.

Chicago big coats. Burrito on one side, beers on the other. 2hr plus movie, let's get it.

I've gone OD a few times.

Scary Movie: two 2 cheeseburgers meals from McD's
8 Mile: 30 pack of beer with some homies
Meet the Fockers: Tortilla chips with jars of salsa and queso, box of Entenmann's mini powdered donuts, can of Slim Jims, 2 liter of soda

That was when I was young and stupid. Early 2000's when clothes were baggy and easier to hide ****. Now if I do go to the movies I'll just cop a small popcorn and bring my own water. Don't really eat junk anymore.

I also got jerked off during Save the Last Dance and Down to Earth.

:rofl:

Yay all day... I don't do it all the time but sometimes I sneak a 3 pcs from popeyes or some five guys and go to work... lol

Wifey took me to see the last jedi...we literally stopled in Barnes and nobles with a Starbucks inside. I order a frap not thinking I'm bout to go to the theater right now. I say F it. I'm in line security says I can't walk in with outside food. I reply I just paid 22.00 for this ticket and just kept walking , his supervisor was right there too, I just mean mugged both of them going up the escalator... he faked followed me , wifey was amused

Diddy bop on em :lol:

My oldest brother used to make microwave popcorn at home and sneak it in his wife’s bag, and would also throw a can or two of Coke in there. His kids said it was embarrassing when they opened the cans midway through the movie and the whole theater looked at them.
That is why you open everything during the previews

Man.. :lol:

Thread reminded me of this.

teen-sneaks-snacks-in-pregnant-belly-featured.jpg

Is it THAT real? What is she bringing that wouldn’t fit in a tote. Then on top of it, you’ll have to wear it the whole time or throw it out and risk getting caught in the future. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom