Snow + Alabama = ???

just saw a few snowflakes here in queens but it looks like it stopped. hopefully it doesn't start again, it's nice the first day but after thatit's just a mess.

Originally Posted by Yoda

Foot and a half out on Long Island by Monday Night..
6-10 inches. either way
frown.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by pr1nts

just saw a few snowflakes here in queens but it looks like it stopped. hopefully it doesn't start again, it's nice the first day but after that it's just a mess.
it's going to start again tonight
nerd.gif

We haven't had a measurable snowfall (1+ inches) here in Birmingham, Alabama since 2000. We certainly got that today...

... here's what I woke up to:

And it's still falling.

yea its looking ridiculous outside here in trussville tim and i still got to work
smh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by pr1nts

just saw a few snowflakes here in queens but it looks like it stopped. hopefully it doesn't start again, it's nice the first day but after that it's just a mess.
it's going to start again tonight
nerd.gif
mad.gif
hopefully the weatherman's wrong or it passes ny, ihate having to wear tims all day to class.

I'm out in Huntsville right now and I woke up
eek.gif

I have never seen it snow down here like this.

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

We haven't had a measurable snowfall (1+ inches) here in Birmingham, Alabama since 2000. We certainly got that today...

... here's what I woke up to:

And it's still falling.

Same thing down here in Oklahoma happened earlier in the yr and lasted about a week, then the next day it was like 85

My moms live in B-ham.. She hasn't told me anything.
laugh.gif

If AL is anything like Kentucky then people go crazy when in snows.

^ bruh people calling me at 6 just to tell me it was snowing im like bruh you couldnt just let me wake up and figure it out
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom