Snow Storm Part II...1/7/2011 SMH

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

lol i just ordered chinese from a spot a few blocks away. 40 mins later ol' dude shows up lookin like a eskimo in antarctica. kinda felt bad
ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i hope you gave him a good tip

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

lol i just ordered chinese from a spot a few blocks away. 40 mins later ol' dude shows up lookin like a eskimo in antarctica. kinda felt bad
ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i hope you gave him a good tip

Seen that coming from a MILE away
laugh.gif
. Didn't realize until AFTER I pushed the reply button that my statement and name are pretty contradictory. Oh well *Kanye Shrugs*

Seen that coming from a MILE away
laugh.gif
. Didn't realize until AFTER I pushed the reply button that my statement and name are pretty contradictory. Oh well *Kanye Shrugs*

Originally Posted by Budweiser

My dude Craig Carton was pushing it heavy on the Fan so I scooped it. I prefer seltzer over water, so it's great. And you can make fugazi soda as well.

i was away from the computer so i couldn't edit

boomer & carton >> your favorite radio show

Originally Posted by Budweiser

My dude Craig Carton was pushing it heavy on the Fan so I scooped it. I prefer seltzer over water, so it's great. And you can make fugazi soda as well.

i was away from the computer so i couldn't edit

boomer & carton >> your favorite radio show

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

Got the car wash over the weekend too
30t6p3b.gif
. I hate snow. CA > better than the ENTIRE East Coast.......... YEAH I SAID IT.
I'd hate the East Coast too if I was from NJ.

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

Got the car wash over the weekend too
30t6p3b.gif
. I hate snow. CA > better than the ENTIRE East Coast.......... YEAH I SAID IT.
I'd hate the East Coast too if I was from NJ.

Yeah, its pretty bad at this point. Cars just stopped at every intersection
30t6p3b.gif
, entire roads, avenues blocked off, and the DAMN snow still won't stop. The winds don't help either

Don't even let me mention my 3 hour trip home from work that began at 11. Unbearable.

Yeah, its pretty bad at this point. Cars just stopped at every intersection
30t6p3b.gif
, entire roads, avenues blocked off, and the DAMN snow still won't stop. The winds don't help either

Don't even let me mention my 3 hour trip home from work that began at 11. Unbearable.

My high school sweetheart just asked me to walk over to the Stuy so I could pound it out.... I ain't seen her in over a yr. I'm still in bed. I thought about it looked out the window and said" this is accumalating sideways ma, call me back at noon.

My high school sweetheart just asked me to walk over to the Stuy so I could pound it out.... I ain't seen her in over a yr. I'm still in bed. I thought about it looked out the window and said" this is accumalating sideways ma, call me back at noon.

18 inches in Brooklyn and still going...*$*@ is wild. I can't even sleep cause its too hot in the crib so I'm up on NT waiting for dunkin donuts to open and to get a pack of cigarettes
laugh.gif

18 inches in Brooklyn and still going...*$*@ is wild. I can't even sleep cause its too hot in the crib so I'm up on NT waiting for dunkin donuts to open and to get a pack of cigarettes
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom