snow white and the huntsman vol worst movie I have seen in YEARS

I guess you can chalk it up to the trailers making the movie seem 100X times better than it is.

It was ok. Two scenes in the movie were ******ed though. One was the last fight and the other was one of the death scenes... don't want to spoil it for anyone haha

It was cool....i enjoyed it more because i got the biggest crush on kristen stewart, and i thought she did a wonderful job along with Charlize theron

action was ok....but i hate all the OD screen shaking ...gives me a headache....i couldn't understand the dwarves smh, and one of their scenes is hilarious in a bad way

movie's aimed toward the younger teen crowd it seems

kristen stewart looked great

Movie was hot doodoo water. I haven't wanted a movie to end so badly so I can leave since "The Tree of Life". The action sequences were incredibly boring with the whole Transformers 1 camera angles too closw to the characters so the frame just looks like blurry people swinging at each other. There was absolutely no character development for ANY of the characters and when one particular character died and one of the elves was singing it was pure hilarity because they tried to make an emotional scene but it was like, " I dont give a damn about the character you guys spent no time investing in his story enough for me to connect". The shots were hot garbage and the cameras depth of field was like that of a cheap CMOS camera with only one particular aspect in the frame being able to be focused on. The color palette was flat out boring. All in all I wholeheartedly agree with O.P. this film was honestly one of the most trash big budget films to come out in a while on so many levels it's hilarious. They did a phenomenal job of marketing it as a epic grand scale film but honestly it wasn't even remotely epic or grand scale. The most impressive use of C.G. in the whole film was on the troll which you see in the preview and he or she only had one scene in which the fight lasted maybe 45 seconds and all it was doing was growling and hitting the ground. They could have fed and clothed some village in a third world country instead of creating that garbage. If Prometheus is %#+ I'll be pretty hurt.

I was never considering watching it but I was wondering if that was Chris Hemsworth or not for the longest every time I saw the commercial. I've been trying to stay away from movies with Kristen Stewart in them.

Agreed, terrible.They could have cut about 1/3 of it. The story dragged and the ending seemed very incomplete.

Theres no way this jawn is as bad as The Last Airbender smh
When you walk out of a movie you got into for FREE not even halfway thru it then you know its all time bad lol

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Theres no way this jawn is as bad as The Last Airbender smh
When you walk out of a movie you got into for FREE not even halfway thru it then you know its all time bad lol

Before that movie I had never actually put my disgust in a movie into words while still watching the movie (Out of respect for other viewers).
That movie broke me. I was legitimately pissed off that 1. I spent money to see it and 2. It totally ignored it's amazing source material and ruined what should have been a slam dunk of a movie.
I literally can not think of one good thing about it. Acting-TERRIBLE, script-AWFUL, the plot was the same damned plot from the show but they STILL managed to butcher it.
M Night Shyamalamaman took away everything cool about Avatar and added in rushed backstory, dialogue that didn't fit, and interpretive dance. He tried to add historical context and realism to a movie based in a fantasy world!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to not be on topic, but I swore an oath to talk **+! about that movie any time it's ever brought up in any form.
mad.gif

I don't like Kristen Stewart though.

I don't care what ANYBODY says the Worst movie I've ever seen would still have to be THE HAPPENING. Like really just regular ol' trees are killing everybody? At least in little shop of horrors the plant could talk and sing but these were just regular trees though.........The devil inside is a bad movie too but the ending made it worse then it really was like if the had an actual ending it woulda been ok

Y'all waste too much money/time on subpar-to-crappy movies...be a little more selective at least

I don't think I go to the theater more than half a dozen times a year. If it doesn't feel like a must-watch for me and gets great reviews, I know I can wait to see it at my leisure at home on satellite (or bootleg lol) or somethin' with the option to change the channel if it sucks...

^
Yeah, I don't go to the movies as much as I used to.  I only go to movies that I really want to see.  I don't want to spend money on a movie that doesn't look that good.

Back
Top Bottom