Snow?

yeah, its still snowing here... atleast im home though, haha. im sick of driving right now, and messing with my dash, haha
Hella filthy!
Team Pacific Northwest​

can someone tell me why oregon is NOT gettin ANY SNOW AT ALL? (or at least enough for no school)
Team Pacific Northwest​

3ywifis.jpg

2iawk8y.jpg
FOR SALE OR TRADE:Jordan XII Frenchie, Jordan IV White/GreenOG Jordan VI Maroons DS!! sz 11.5
Team Pacific Northwest​
Refs: DrewHeff(olive V)

^Irony, wore my lebron 3's today too (Athlete editions)

just drove outside here to get some gatorade at Albertsons (1$ each), man it was nasty out there
Hit me up on AIM-DaAznFella daaznfella@hotmail.com

Crazy @#%$ snow over here in tac. It took me 2 hrs to get to fed way from work n i work in auburn hahah

im loving it. tomarrow mos def. no school so that means football
Team Pacific Northwest​

mad snow fall here.

crazy.

nice pics up there!
KIK.KOLLEKTA
TEAM.PACIFIC.NORTHWEST
REPPIN' LYNNWOOD SINCE '03​

man it took me 2.5 hours to go home from kent to south seattle...i made me a snow man when i got home. heres some pics...

10 mins after it first hit the ground [kent]
:smh:
smh.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
] and i got stuck again but got out of it and i ended up at...

public storage in MLK exit.

:wow:
embarassed.gif

i got home after that and the made this!!

:smile:
smile.gif
wanted: New Era ALIFE "cookie monster" fitted 7 1/4​

anyone who lives around kentridge want to go play football at kentridge or benson elemtary?
Team Pacific Northwest​

is it still snowing down south? i have to go down there tomorrow...have a jeep but HATE traffic haha

ok so let me get this straight, 3 inches of snow = school still open, while last year 1 inch of snow = closed... and we're the only school OPEN... and i live on a gigantic hill.

still skippin

Team Pacific Northwest​

its probably a good 3-4 miles from KR. but how have you not been to benson ian? fred myers, skippers, starbucks, golden gym are on benson.
-looking locally (seattle-washington area) for any nikes/jordans sz 11.5-12.

im talkin about benson elemtary school. it was just lindberg (spell check) and kentridge kids. i got hit in the head three times, almost fainted, lol it was awesome
Team Pacific Northwest​

Man I wouldve been hella down for football.
Should've checked this out earlier.
---
aka sickplicity/justinnikes
---

I officially hate the snow. Our bus got caught on Talbot hill wednesday night, so I had to WALK all the way up to Casceade lanes...well almost...some dude with a 4x4 picked me and 2 other guys up and gave us a ride, althought I'd already made it to the top of both hills. Snowed in all day Thursday...come to work Friday...bus comes early so I almost bust my @#%$ trying not to get left. We get to the P&R, and the bus that takes us down town is just sitting there while we have to stand out in 18 degree weather for 25 minutes. i finally get to work and just get warm and we have a fire drill? Its 7:10! We dont even start work till 8 and hardly anybody's here so I have to go stand out in the cold again for no good reason.
Yeah, I HATE this weather.
Just look at it as 30 more pounds of awesomeness

Aiyo Mannie, you see all those people stuck on that spot right outside the Madison apts? MAD cars slippin and slidin there.

I ended up parking my car at Mission Ridge and walkin home to my apt. Went back and got it 2 hours later though.

Then this morning as im leaving for work, same damn thing. People pilin up in the same spot. Crazy stuff.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

You can hate if you want to, but you're wasting your time.

yeah I saw that! Its rough out there......just trying to make it to a major road is dangerous.
Just look at it as 30 more pounds of awesomeness

I have no idea what that hill looks like (near the hospital etc), ive been avoiding it like the plague.

oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

You can hate if you want to, but you're wasting your time.

Back
Top Bottom