Snow

Wow i walk into bball practice .. no snow... when i walk out ... about 6-7 inches sticking and still going down by southcenter... Hope theres no school tommarow PLEASE... anyone wanna hit up some gears of war? xxProjectdtpxx hit me up
Two Oh Six
Looking for DS Blk/Silver 5s Sz 12

Seattle schools closed tomorrow...lucky pucks. Oh well, the commute to downtown should be entertaining tomorrow morning.

Seatac is covered and Fed-Way Schoos are Closed Tukwila starts 2 hours late and highline is still goin to schoo

F the snow. After spending 3.5 hours in traffic, I decided that my RWD BMW wouldn't make it up a 3 mile hill near my house so I checked into a Holiday Inn for the night. F'd up part is that they only had "jr. suites" for $150+tax left. Oh well, better than getting stranded, or worse getting into an accident. Hope everyone stays safe!

Quote:
Wow i walk into bball practice .. no snow... when i walk out ... about 6-7 inches sticking and still going down
:\
ohwell.gif

[we were going to play Jackson HS]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
choiboi22@gmail.com

yea our coach made us leave right in the middle of our scrimmage cause it was snowing so hard... and we got a game tomorrow ..... dammn win win situation

not a lot of snow in the south end of seattle, mostly powder cant make snowballs or snowmans.

^your welcome for the 1st night!

...but is there school at uw if seattle schools are closed???
Hit me up on AIM-DaAznFella daaznfella@hotmail.com

Yeah no school for Seattle Public Schools
FOR SALE OR TRADE:
NDS AJ IV White/Green Sz 10 75 shp
DS AJ V Olives Sz13 180 shp
DS OG AJ VI Maroons SZ 11.5 300 shp
AIM: AirJordanVI6 EMail: jiaminglin6@yahoo.com

i had tickets to the damn seahawks game last night and my car got stuck on the 145th Exit in Seattle :rolleyes
eyes.gif
>:
mad.gif

C.R.E.A.M.

man going home from work was a battle yesterday... left work at around 7:30 pm, and finally got home around 10:30-10:45... 3 HOURS!!!! usually it takes my around 15 mins from acura of seattle (southcenter) to kent (near kentridge), but man... this was the worse experience of my life. first, i went the normal way home, take my usual shortcuts here and there, then finally. the hill on 212 st is closed.... took me atleast 30 mins just to get there from work... then, i had to look for another way, and i thought of grady way. went towwards that place, then i get stuck on some ice... i was revving so hard, i could smell burnt rubber from the inside of my car... as people passed me, i noticed another dude on the other lane was stuck also, so cars that can move where zig-zagging just to get through... finally, after about 15 mins of arguing with my dad on the phone, i reversed a couple of feet, and magically i got out. after that, i was so releaved that i got out, but now i still have to drive home in kent... finally, i get so happy seeing sams club, and know that i could finally take the turn i need to to get home. i take it, and while driving up the hill on the lowest gear, going 15 mph, i see car's on the side of the road stuck... i get home finally, and i was so happy that i didnt have to go through that crap anymore. i must've seen around 10-15 cars stuck in the snow throughout my whole battle trying to get home...

oh yeah, if you're wondering on what car i drive, its a 01 focus hatch that is lowered... so no 4wd, no awd, so it was hard.... try driving in 6-7 inches of snow in a car that is 3 inches off the ground... :\
ohwell.gif
Team Friends With Benefits
MEMBER #1​

I hear tomorrow it will dump.

Don't ask how I know exactly just know that I am tight with GOD.
Team Negrodamus​

Yea i also heard from GOD it was supposed to snow tommarow night-@#%$
Two Oh Six
Looking for DS Blk/Silver 5s Sz 12

No school for Seattle Schools thx to North End
Not much snow at my house

2lif0va.jpg
FOR SALE OR TRADE:
NDS AJ IV White/Green Sz 10 75 shp
DS AJ V Olives Sz13 180 shp
DS OG AJ VI Maroons SZ 11.5 300 shp
AIM: AirJordanVI6 EMail: jiaminglin6@yahoo.com

I got to the airport just as it started to come down yesterday... We sat on the runway for three hours due to de-icing/thunderstorms and what not. It was bad enough that I had to miss out on the brunt of the snow, but they didn't even let us off the plane to watch MNF >:
mad.gif
Team Wolverines
We Got Hart.​
Anti-OSU

&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
Due to severe ice conditions north of 85th Street and the Northwest Seattle area, all Seattle Public Schools will be closed Wednesday, Nov. 29, 2006.

:smh:
smh.gif

I WANT to goto school, and NEED to goto school.

Supposed to goto bodies tomorrow.. >:
mad.gif

On top of a @#%$ load of other things I need to take care of, for once, I DON'T want snow.

Yeah, I'm mad.

Quote:
Due to severe ice conditions north of 85th Street and the Northwest Seattle area, all Seattle Public Schools will be closed Wednesday, Nov. 29, 2006.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

Back
Top Bottom