Snow

yo II JSNTRN II i feel you man, i got hella @#%$ to do at work come to think about it......i already went to the bodies exhibit! tho the fact that they used real human flesh is nasty it was still cool
I AM FROM SEATTLE

damn, i wish it would snow more. i love driving through icey streets. i hear that tomorrow night is gonna be a storm, hopefully, then i get an excuse to drift and power slide in those big empty parking lots! yes!

^LOL.................................but im glad it snowed and iced over i got hella homework to make up!!!

*sigh* UW seattle is still open...

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. What shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

funny..a professor of mine was stuck in renton and had to cancel class..extending out paper by 2 days =)
hella cold up here in seattle 20F rite now..3:21 am
nd ian..mayn..quite the story..i heard from a couple peopel how bad it is down south..hopefully my parents are stayin strong (around fairwood/northwood area) nd my dad wont have to commute form tehre to get to work in seattle much

but i feel ya on the icey roads...our car slips with every touch of the acceleration...EVERY touch....brings me back to hs when i used to "drift" when it rained..hella scary tho..i remember the first night it started (on sunday around 4) i almost got hit by 2 cars and almost hit 1 car going home from southcenter..adn all i do is take the road that passes ikea and valley medical...very very scary, slipping nd sliding around..thankful to have a jeep for weather like this

hope everyone stays warm!!!

Another Snow Day
Its starting to get boring lol
Two Oh Six
Looking for DS Blk/Silver 5s Sz 12

highline cc sucks @#%$. kent school district where im regularly from has no school. all classes started at 930am today but my class got canceled and my next class wasn't until 1215. so i just stayed at campus.

I needed to have class yesterday and to have today be a snow day...too bad it didn't happen.

So how about 11/30? will school be closed toamrrow, it was fun the last 2 days.
FOR SALE OR TRADE:
NDS AJ IV White/Green Sz 10 75 shp
DS AJ V Olives Sz13 180 shp
DS OG AJ VI Maroons SZ 11.5 300 shp
AIM: AirJordanVI6 EMail: jiaminglin6@yahoo.com

WOW!!!! BFO! i think u really are tight with GOD cuz i just poured myself a bowl of frosted flakes! no joke either!!!......scary...

so what is there school/work tomorrow???
I AM FROM SEATTLE

Its raining hard in kent right now. It couldn't have came in a better time. I have a presentation tomorrow, lol
Team Friends With Benefits
MEMBER #1​

so much for the snow now im just hopin it the rain freezes over night and the cancel school!

dunks206.......if he wasnt wearing IVs i woulda thot u were leaning on the tinky winky side...lol
I AM FROM SEATTLE

frreezing rain right now, supposed to have a storm tonight, .....you can only take so much of this weather.....
Hit me up on AIM-DaAznFella daaznfella@hotmail.com

^ Word. I'm running out of food and it's damn near impossible to get out my driveway safely.
Really though, I'm just here to boost my post count.

screw it....not going to school again, however i'll turn in my paper through the good 'ol email system..
Hit me up on AIM-DaAznFella daaznfella@hotmail.com

it was fun while it lasted...now i have to take my makeup midterm that was originally scheduled for tuesday and i relied on the snow days to give me time to study...but procrastination comes into play. at the end, i never studied.

Back
Top Bottom