SNOW....

devil.gif
... it is late march! and it is snowing
smh.gif
. im at my spring break %!#. how do you all feel about this?

How do I feel about it?
One of the things I hate about Washington is the long extended winters & the VERY short summers, that's how I feel about it.
I'll be shocked if I spend my whole life here, because of the weather.

It's a joke
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Oh & my house got a lot of snow that stuck to the ground tonight.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

One of the things I hate about Washington is the long extended winters & the VERY short summers, that's how I feel about it.

I quite like that about Seattle... Certainly one of the things I miss about the city... as strange as it may sound...

come to think of it - i'd rather live in a place that's a bit too cold rather than a place that's a bit too hot. can't stand humidity/insaneheat outside all the time!

come to think of it - i'd rather live in a place that's a bit too cold rather than a place that's a bit too hot. can't stand humidity/insane heat outside all the time!
True, I agree.

But either way this snow is ridiculous. It snowed more this week than it did during winter break I think.

Originally Posted by yamakazi18

come to think of it - i'd rather live in a place that's a bit too cold rather than a place that's a bit too hot. can't stand humidity/insane heat outside all the time!
I'm the opposite, I'd rather be hot then cold any day of the week...

but tonight it's snowing just as hard or harder at my house then last night! the ground is covered & it's still snowing HARD

yup, i definitely like the cold + snow. everything moves a bit slower...my life is too rushed right now, it needs to "chill" a bit
laugh.gif

What did I think about it? WHACK.

I flew home for the weekend for a wedding, and didn't even bring a jacket. The weather report said mid-40's and a little rain, which I thought I coulddeal with.

Damn Seattle weather report, DEAD wrong again.
smh.gif

It was sunny as hell today in the late afternoon, in Lake Tapps.

(plug) peep my blog, in the sig, for pics of today versus five days ago and 4 inches of snow. (plug)

The weather in Kent today was one of the oddest things I've ever witnessed.
k...i wasn't there, i was on campus here at uw but friends told me it went from
blue clear skys and sunny, to snow, to sun again, to hail the size of Marbles,
to windy as hell, and now its just freezing cold out and hailing/freezing rain. 0_o
typical Seattle...-_-

yo that thunder and snow storm with "flakes" the size of golfballs was scary. I've never seen anything like that? I thought kids were throwingravel at my windows which would be weird if you knew where my windows are located. when I finally got up to see what was goin on I saw clouds literallypouring out balls of snow.

PS oo206oo, you moved?
I thought I remember you sayin something about moving but I wasnt sure I read it right

The commute for ME is off the hook. I work in puyallup, so im at my desk 15 minutes after i leave the crib.

If youre headed northbound though, theres traffic up until 15th St/Emerald Downs, then its pretty smooth sailing usually.

You lookin to move?

I always keep it in mind....Im always down for cheaper house payments, but commuting back & forth to & from Seattle always plays a huge role in that.

Don't forget with all of the rain....we have alot cleaner air. The snow of lately has been wack. But it's WA. Remember nobody can be a meteorologisthere...you cannot predict the weather!!!! I'm born and raised here...will never leave. Were can you live to enjoy all 4 seasons, have lakes, mountains,oceans and alot of green:smile: all so close to you.

Originally Posted by Jumpdriver

you mean the OP post or yours for bringing up a dead post?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm saying....
& this isn't a stupid post... SNOW in late March is ABSURD. Damn WA
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom