Snowboarding New York City

That skiing video 
eek.gif

sick.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

That skii video just instantly made me forget what OP posted...absolute BOSS

Guy in OP's video is a kook, but can't hate on him to much since he is making the best of the situation and his skills

Last edited:
JP Auclair video was parkour on skis. So filthy...that should be the next Winter Olympic sport! :pimp:

Mad propers to him. He simply destroyed every ounce of fear in his body and took control. That bus-lift back up the mountain might be a pain in the *** :lol:

That ski **** is one of the most well made videos I've ever seen.
Then you'd probably enjoy the second one they did together...

Or the award winning Quiksilver/Candide Thovex film:

SO much amazing content out there

JP Auclair video was parkour on skis. So filthy...that should be the next Winter Olympic sport! :pimp:

Mad propers to him. He simply destroyed every ounce of fear in his body and took control. That bus-lift back up the mountain might be a pain in the *** :lol:
The guy is a professional big mountain skier. He risks death daily every time he drops down a mountain line(see above video), so i highly doubt filming that urban segment was anything challenging to him, despite how cool it is.

Last edited:

meh.

Nothing will ever top this...
This is crazy if it was all one take and no editing. Skiing is one of the most dangerous sports ever. I couldn't imaging doing this weaving through poles, traffic and buildings.
No way this is all in one run/ take

I'm guessing they they made a path as they went along and filmed each section 

Then edited each section together to make it look like one long run with cool angles between each section. 

Back
Top Bottom