SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

I agree with how underutilized Peaches is. When you look at the cast, Deray Davis is the most known person out of them all thanks to his history in comedy and comedic roles he has played in movies/television. Most of us thought it was fiend related, but didn't want it to be because they've done that already. The HIV angle would have been somewhat better, but who would really care being that he barely gets screen time...

Either Louie or Jerome is going to get wiped out by seasons end. For some reason, him giving her that ring made me instantly think about the ending of GTA IV when Niko went to his cousins wedding and you have to choose between having the cousin killed or Nikos girlfriend.

Been re-watching Season 1 and completely forgot Red Grant was in an episode :rofl:

snowfall-lg.jpg

6 years later my ***** running for Mayor

RGwithFamily.jpg

Terrible script 🤝 Terrible acting by Damson

This idiot has all his financial paperwork in the house :lol:

Tripping on acid he paged teddy...picked up the phone and told him he was gonna kill him :rofl:

So when Louie met with Teddy, how did that happen? Did Gustavo make that link happen? Because I don't feel he was vibing that the meeting happened.

Cissy actually snitching? :smh:

Kane providing some A1 acting by acting like Veronique fine. :lol:

So, Louie a boss now? I'mma make him understand! :rofl:

Damn so is Tony Marino (The old CIA dude) the real person why Kane has all that knowledge & hired him to take Franklin & the fam out? Or is he working with Ruben? Good swerve if it's the former. Hopefully we get clarification on the Peaches storyline if so, then.

Damn, Franklin really called Teddy?!? :wow::wow::wow::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Louie gave him the kiss of death? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The LSD angle was dragged out too long. All the major points & communication could have been said without the "drug" being the reason it happened. What i do enjoy though is, when it all came together, the episode was actually probably one of the best of the season. Franklin realizes his errors and sees everything about to collapse. :pimp:

PO

Back
Top Bottom