SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

9AEDBB4B-EC7C-4ED0-AD0F-AB0182DE2CBE.jpeg

One of the best scenes ever though is

'after all of this hurt and pain that you've caused...how do you sleep at night?'

*Thinks for a second*

*Slight smirk*

'.....like a baaby'
So he wakes up crying every couple hours with ****** and pissy drawers or hungry :lol:

Fans underestimating what John Singleton brought to the table. I am not excepting Season 4 to be on par with the last 3..... Im talking the last Jedi/force awaken status. Franklin bout to be completely out of character.

Last edited:
Fans underestimating what John Singleton brought to the table. I am not excepting Season 4 to be on par with the last 3..... Im talking the last Jedi/force awaken status. Franklin bout to be completely out of character.
Doubt it.

Singleton was not scripting every episode.

Show is in fine hands to guide the characters and story where its going.

Reactions: g14
Doubt it.

Singleton was not scripting every episode.

Show is in fine hands to guide the characters and story where its going.

He lived in that area during that time period. He is the reason the show is authentic, he guided the writers and directed/co-directed every scene. To keep it a buck he the only reason they were able to really film in Compton and not have to use a prop set.

John was getting a lot of love for this show. I don't know where you get this from. People are well aware of his impact on LA films and shows.

He lived in that area during that time period. He is the reason the show is authentic, he guided the writers and directed/co-directed every scene. To keep it a buck he the only reason they were able to really film in Compton and not have to use a prop set.

I'm pretty sure Singleton isn't the only creative mind that grew up in the area during that time period.

I'm not worried.

What do you mean "able to film in Compton"? :lol: Get a permit and you good. Compton is not some high in demand location for Hollywood shoots.

I have no doubt John Singleton meant a lot to the start and flow of the entire show but now that he's gone I don't think all of those ppl that helped make the show are just gonna let it fall a part.

Last edited:
John was getting a lot of love for this show. I don't know where you get this from. People are well aware of his impact on LA films and shows.
Wasn’t saying he didn’t get credit, I’m expressing that the show moving forward might not be the same due to him sharing his life experiences to add more detail to the story.

I'm pretty sure Singleton isn't the only creative mind that grew up in the area during that time period.

I'm not worried.

What do you mean "able to film in Compton"? :lol: Get a permit and you good. Compton is not some high in demand location for Hollywood shoots.

I have no doubt John Singleton meant a lot to the start and flow of the entire show but now that he's gone I don't think all of those ppl that helped make the show are just gonna let it fall a part.
Not saying Compton is high demand😂 Gang culture is real in that area..... it takes more than a permit to safely film on those blocks.

Wasn’t saying he didn’t get credit, I’m expressing that the show moving forward might not be the same due to him sharing his life experiences to add more detail to the story.

I mean we don't know that yet. Gotta wait and see. People know what John's impact was on this show, most of the press about the show was that this was his creation. You kinda jumping the gun saying show is gonna go way left and Franklin character is gonna be ruined. :lol:

Not saying Compton is high demand😂 Gang culture is real in that area..... it takes more than a permit to safely film on those blocks.
That's the thing though its not like a lot of ppl want to film in Compton anyway.

Every show or movie I've seen where they actually film there its by black creators anyway who are from the area.

And if Singleton was really the only dude keeping gang violence from disturbing a Snowfall shoot they'll just move it.

At this point that's not what's gonna make or break the show.

I mean we don't know that yet. Gotta wait and see. People know what John's impact was on this show, most of the press about the show was that this was his creation. You kinda jumping the gun saying show is gonna go way left and Franklin character is gonna be ruined. :lol:
True, I’m being skeptical cause I remember the impact the writers strike in 2007 did to my favorite shows😔

Back
Top Bottom